LBB Start to Finish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay this will be my last one for a while, it HAS TO be. hahaha. And I SOLD MY LBB SOUL for two of the items, but I WIN! YAAAY! Definitely not an "epic" haul, but still a really good one, I think. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Those headphones are so cute! I have the same Madden snake bag - it's huge! I'm glad you kept the candle this time. I canceled LBB - I spent way too much $!

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those headphones are so cute! I have the same Madden snake bag - it's huge! I'm glad you kept the candle this time. I canceled LBB - I spent way too much $!
Got my LBB with the red Madden and holy smokes, it's the new love of my lifey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a sexy bag. Yes, everyone, bags can be sexy. :pP It's huge, can carry my life in it (like I love), classy, and the perfect lipstick red.

I can't wait for my headphones. For ONCE I got something in my LBB that I actually needed. lol. My Hello Kitty headphones went out me a few weeks back. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />((

So excited to get this bag! I paid the extra $3 to have the 2-5 day shipping (i hope it actually gets here that fast) I started with the Marc Ecko bag and refused to let it go but I can't remember the other items I started with.

I always forget the start bag and this time is no different. Believe it or not, this is the worst bag I have ever done. It's because I started with a $65 credit and got the $50 promo. Trading was so difficult! Without the promo or credit the value of my bag is $269. My first bag was just over $300 and I've always done better than that until now. I'm not unhappy with this bag, the only things I would have traded if I had more time is the $28 Kenneth Cole earrings and the $20 Ali Khan's, but I might find that I actually like them once I see them. I also wouldn't have minded trading the Graziano for a bag of about the same value, but I do like the necklace too, so I was fine with it still in my bag when it closed.

I used to have fun trading and almost enjoyed it more than receiving my pretties. Now trading is frustrating and painful. This might be my last Little Black Bag. A really super promo might come along and make me a liar, or they might get rid of the chat so that trading will go back to normal. I blame the chat for how bad trading is now. Now they won't take a reasonable trade offer, no, they expect you to do all the trading for them and give them the exact items they want. I think getting a reasonable value for your item and then doing your own trading with what you get is what you should expect.

This is my $29.99 bag that ended a few days ago. Trading was painfully slow for me, daaaays of no trades accepted. With that going on, and a ton of family visiting for Christmas time, I'm thankful I even did this good. hahahaha. siiigh. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

OPENING

CLOSING

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gifI blame the chat for how bad trading is now. Now they won't take a reasonable trade offer, no, they expect you to do all the trading for them and give them the exact items they want. I think getting a reasonable value for your item and then doing your own trading with what you get is what you should expect.
I hate that chat.  It's making people lazy and greedy.  Okay, yeah, they've always been greedy, but now they're being lazy about their greed.  Last night, I offered up a pair of $28 off-white earmuffs for a $20 skull necklace (I don't really need earmuffs, and I love skulls).  At the same time, I offered up the earmuffs with a couple of other things (maybe that bright green MM nail polish and a candle?) -- totaling probably $55 -- for a $50 necklace I had in a different bag last week but traded up for something else, got back, accidentally traded away again, and couldn't get back no matter how high my offer was (I had a bag worth over $300 and a *lot* of stuff I didn't really want.  My next bag after all of my exchange credits hit my account is going to be *massive*).  I've been kicking myself ever since I accidentally traded it away, so I didn't mind trading down one little bit, especially since I had a bizarre bit of luck involving the Betsey Johnson snake necklace.  

Anyway.  Instead of passing or accepting, one of the people who received that earmuffs-for-skull-necklace offer immediately started asking in chat what the high offer on the earmuffs was (at that time, it was a $30 gold twist bangle, but I didn't speak up) and kept asking for about ten minutes.  No one answered (I just watched all of this.  I wasn't actually participating in chat).  Then the combo offer was accepted, and she kind of sulked about the offer going away while she was busy trying to get an answer in chat about the earmuffs.  Then she immediately announced that she was trading the skull necklace.  I know this sort of thing happens all the time, but it was still amusing to watch it this time around, especially since it was her greed that made her miss out on the trade.  As a side note, I can't believe how quickly and comparatively cheaply (compared to what I was offering up before) I got that $50 necklace this time around after fighting and failing to get it for days last time around!

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hate that chat.  It's making people lazy and greedy.  Okay, yeah, they've always been greedy, but now they're being lazy about their greed.  Last night, I offered up a pair of $28 off-white earmuffs for a $20 skull necklace (I don't really need earmuffs, and I love skulls).  At the same time, I offered up the earmuffs with a couple of other things (maybe that bright green MM nail polish and a candle?) -- totaling probably $55 -- for a $50 necklace I had in a different bag last week but traded up for something else, got back, accidentally traded away again, and couldn't get back no matter how high my offer was (I had a bag worth over $300 and a *lot* of stuff I didn't really want.  My next bag after all of my exchange credits hit my account is going to be *massive*).  I've been kicking myself ever since I accidentally traded it away, so I didn't mind trading down one little bit, especially since I had a bizarre bit of luck involving the Betsey Johnson snake necklace.  

Anyway.  Instead of passing or accepting, one of the people who received that earmuffs-for-skull-necklace offer immediately started asking in chat what the high offer on the earmuffs was (at that time, it was a $30 gold twist bangle, but I didn't speak up) and kept asking for about ten minutes.  No one answered (I just watched all of this.  I wasn't actually participating in chat).  Then the combo offer was accepted, and she kind of sulked about the offer going away while she was busy trying to get an answer in chat about the earmuffs.  Then she immediately announced that she was trading the skull necklace.  I know this sort of thing happens all the time, but it was still amusing to watch it this time around, especially since it was her greed that made her miss out on the trade.  As a side note, I can't believe how quickly and comparatively cheaply (compared to what I was offering up before) I got that $50 necklace this time around after fighting and failing to get it for days last time around!
Sent you a pm :)

Also, I really hated the LBB experience. I found the whole trading thing really stressful and I wasted a lot of time in the back and forth. I am glad I tried it though.  I also just think their stuff is not my cup of tea, I kept gravitating to the makeup.

This was my last haul, I closed it Christmas day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> no credits or gifts but I DID buy the purple lace clutch as an add-on. I started with the Space Defender Headphones, the Pixi peach pen, and i can't remember the other two items :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sorry!

I think I know who you are talking about and if it is I have seen a few people get annoyed with that person. LBB has changed A LOT in the past couple months, it isn't as easy or fun to trade as much as it used to be.

I agree that trading isn't fun anymore. I end up going until I like every item in my bag enough to keep it, then I give up. It takes days to trade anything,

I honestly cannot remember what I started out with in either bags but this is the bag that is coming to me now (can't wait so excited!!)

images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
nil_cosmetic_bag_6_yel_8216_001_250.jpg

...And this is the bag I got in the mail earlier this week

images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images

If you can't tell I love the Flea Market Girl brand! I traded like crazy I was literally on LBB trading like 24/7 in order to get my bags perfect lol I love the Vieta bags! I'm using the black one now and I am planning on giving the brown one to my mom for her birthday! I have to say that I am in love with the Ivanka Trump wallet, I love the latch and there is so much room in it, it is just perfect! I will post pictures to the lbb picture thread of the second bag tomorrow and as soon as I get the other one in the mail I will post pics of that too!

Don't remember what all I started with, but I do know there was a pillar candle and one of the blue Nila bags. I was determined to get the two hand necklaces and the Pink Cosmo satchel, so I'm thrilled. Took a ton of trading to get my hands on them.

I still have 12 hours left, but I"m just going to ship now..the only thing I would even consider trading is the Big Buddha and honestly, there isn't anything I want more than it at this point...and it's really different for me!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Don't remember what all I started with, but I do know there was a pillar candle and one of the blue Nila bags. I was determined to get the two hand necklaces and the Pink Cosmo satchel, so I'm thrilled. Took a ton of trading to get my hands on them.

I still have 12 hours left, but I"m just going to ship now..the only thing I would even consider trading is the Big Buddha and honestly, there isn't anything I want more than it at this point...and it's really different for me!
Nice bag! Those hand necklaces have been super hot. I've been really undecided this bag and I'm running out of time haha

Ending:
I started with a $18 pumpkin latte candle, $35 curved threader earrings and a $70 studded front satchel.

I'm fairly new to LBB and was wondering when they upload a new batch of options and products?

I'm fairly new to LBB and was wondering when they upload a new batch of options and products?
I believe it's Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Saturdays.

I started with:

fmg_fork_necklace_gld_6452_001_250.jpg
sm_patterned_ear_flap_hat_prpl_7379_001_250.jpg
fid_pocito_mp3_speaker_case_blu_6246_001_250.jpg
nyx_jazz_night_eye_shadow_palette_mul_7387_001_250.jpg
ger_safety_pin_stud_earrings_.5_gld_6353_001_250.jpg

And ended with:

Lots of winter gear, too bad it's already in the 70's here!

I am happy with my ending bag, but I feel like my starting bag was better.

I shipped early because I'm bored of LBB and thought there'd be something worth opening a new bag for. I started with this:

and some crap (including 1 hair thing and 1 nail thing), I think it was a pair of ugly earrings and one of those black bangles.. and ended with:

Pretty happy, considering I wanted this to be a jewelry bag.

Latest posts

Back