LBB Start to Finish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was sooo jelly of your starting bag, even more jelly of your ending bag :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You know you're my LBB goddess. 
patches.gif

LEILANI! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHARE YOUR SECRETS. I ASKED BEFORE, AND I DIDN'T GET MUCH OF A RESPONSE... SO HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY YOU TO MANAGE MY BAG? LOL. 

Originally Posted by MannaChristina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LEILANI! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHARE YOUR SECRETS. I ASKED BEFORE, AND I DIDN'T GET MUCH OF A RESPONSE... SO HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY YOU TO MANAGE MY BAG? LOL. 
Wow.

that's just...rude....

I'm pretty sure leilani has made it pretty clear what her secret is...all LBB for 7 days straight, lol. I always mean to do that and get really involved then I forget about it haha. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm pretty sure leilani has made it pretty clear what her secret is...all LBB for 7 days straight, lol. I always mean to do that and get really involved then I forget about it haha. 
Oh, I dunno....just living/breathing/sleeping LBB has resulted in some epic fail bags for folks with less sense of style than she has....

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, I dunno....just living/breathing/sleeping LBB has resulted in some epic fail bags for folks with less sense of style than she has....
hahahhaha while that is true, I'm sure they were happy with them! 

Whoa, this thread got very flattering for me. 
icon_eek.gif
 HAHAHAHA. Seriously guys, thank you for thinking so highly of me/my skills. Marie, I love you, just so you know, but I think you already do know. 
heart.gif

Manna, I really don't have any top secret voodoo I'm not sharing. lol. There are times I have hauls on the small side because I'm just way too scared to take risks. This haul, and hauls like it, I take a lot of risks. I'm just lucky that thus far my risk taking LBB adventures have paid off in the end. I promise you on day 3 and 4 I was like, "OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MY BAG?!!!!" and freaking out. 
laughing.gif
 When my LBB is open I lose 100% of my social life/spare time to the site and trade like a mad woman, so I suppose that is the biggest secret of all... commitment to your bag for all 7 days. My phone rarely leaves my hand.

LMAO I always cry in the middle looking at what's in my bag, sitting there going " I don't wanna do anything, it's already so F'ed up" than an offer comes throught that starts off a giant trade chain. I have wanted to cancel in the middle many MANY times.

Here's my start to finish. Not as impressive and I only went up like $5. But as Leilani said you have to take lots of risks to get the big bags. Since trading has been kinda slow and the place has been flooded with macaroni necklaces, sun hats, and more I was afraid to take any risks in fear of getting the next angular bag. At one point though I did get one of the $50 bags that everyone has and are hard to trade, but I wanted it to go down to get the frames which I knew were flooded and would possible get with it and I was right. I'm also sad at the lack of home items being added for the 1st. So with all this I probably won't open one until they do. But who knows what Monday will hold.

Haha thanks! Is it weird that I'm really, really excited about the floppy hat? 
Not when you consider how practical that is out here!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not when you consider how practical that is out here!
Seriously. I get sunburned picking up dog poop. I was gonna buy one at Target the other day but it was $15. Why ever would one spend $15 on a floppy hat when there is LBB? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Seriously. I get sunburned picking up dog poop.
That's cuz the sun rises and shines outta that mastiff's ass....

So this may not be a fantastical haul like some people have, but I'm learning LBB slowly I guess.  I started with these items:

And ended up with these. I honestly didn't start with bad items at all, I'd have been happy with them but I can't wear earrings because I have metal allergies. The two items I opened to get were the pink nila crossbody (which i opened with because I knew anything Deux Lux would be in the trading gallery) and the deux lux prim wristlet. Once I got my trade accepted, I really didn't want to trade either item, because I adore both. I also had increased my bag value, so I went ahead and shipped.

This is definitely me playing it safe. I'm not doing that on my bag that's open right now, though. I didn't even open with a bag, which is usually a "rule" for me.

Latest posts

Back