LBB Start to Finish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my finished bag yesterday. The Nila purse a bit I'm meh about, as well as the last couple of pieces of jewelry and the tribal necklace, but my time ran out on them.

I don't have a pic of where I started from but this was possibly the worst starting place I've ever had from LBB, they gave the all the classics- the wooden leaf bangle, an ugly rainbow seed bead necklace, so it took a good couple of days to couple eliminate the crapatious debris that was laying around my bag, before I could really start on the main exercise of pulling teeth in molasses- AKA trading.

I'm looking forward to the Betsey heart necklace, as I missed it first time around, and the cute heart pouch. Overall I'm pretty happy with it, especially considering the ugliness from whence it came.

I am newly addicted! I joined last week because of the half off promo and I have another bag that closes tomorrow. So excited! I wish I could get some trades though. I may open another bag if I can figure out how everyone trades up so much.

LOVE seeing everyone's closing bags!

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great closing bags, ladies!!!!!!! 
claps.gif

I call Theeeee Girly Enthusiast to this thread to post the EPICness that is her last bag. 
icon_eek.gif
HAHAHA. Well alllllright ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I opened this new bag RIGHT after my other bag closed because of the extra item code, even though I was swearing off LBB for at least a month. Le sigh. 

Insane haul Girly Enthusiast!!  Love everything!  You are a super trader!! Makes me want to open another bag so I can be as cool as you... hehehehehe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

She makes my bag of 8 things right now feel like an LBB fail. hahahaha. I love observing her strong LBB pimp hand in action. 
tongue.gif

OH MY GOD!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Tell me how you do it! Please make a video on all of your tips & whatnot. (or a super detailed blog post) PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! lol. 
banghead.gif

icon_sad.gif

helpp.gif

I'm so desperate.. can you or Leilani do all of my trading? LOL. Damn Leilani HOW do you do it?!?! YOU & Girly are the queens.

​
I'm all like... 

​

Please Help Me.

​
 ​

haha, I've only traded my starting bag of 3 things (one of which I didn't ever trade) up to 8 currently and I'm too attached to all of it but one item to trade any further. My bag will fail at being uber epic. Still, it's all items I love HARD so it's awesomeness to me. Chels is the queen mother of LBB, that's for sure, and Donna too. 
icon_eek.gif
 I think the key is to remain unattached for a while which I *always* fail at. 
icon_lol.gif
 But with bad trading conditions (though yesterday was decent) that tactic can also fail on you, so it's a gamble. 
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HAHAHA. Well alllllright ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I opened this new bag RIGHT after my other bag closed because of the extra item code, even though I was swearing off LBB for at least a month. Le sigh. 

Love. Everything.

Ok.. here was my last bag that I shipped yesterday.  I had the free code for an item and 2 returns (which I can't seem to figure out what my other small item was?)... I had to trade majorly down for my wallet and vintage ruched bag.  But I am sooo happy to get all these babies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

wowowowow!! What a haul Delicia!! And I kind of like that NA bag, I can't wait to see your pictures of it when you get it.  It is very unique!

Originally Posted by Delicia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was my finished bag yesterday. The Nila purse a bit I'm meh about, as well as the last couple of pieces of jewelry and the tribal necklace, but my time ran out on them.

I don't have a pic of where I started from but this was possibly the worst starting place I've ever had from LBB, they gave the all the classics- the wooden leaf bangle, an ugly rainbow seed bead necklace, so it took a good couple of days to couple eliminate the crapatious debris that was laying around my bag, before I could really start on the main exercise of pulling teeth in molasses- AKA trading.

Originally Posted by MannaChristina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OH MY GOD!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Tell me how you do it! Please make a video on all of your tips & whatnot. (or a super detailed blog post) PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! lol. 
banghead.gif

icon_sad.gif

helpp.gif

I'm so desperate.. can you or Leilani do all of my trading? LOL. Damn Leilani HOW do you do it?!?! YOU & Girly are the queens.

​
I'm all like... 

​

Please Help Me.

​
 ​
LMFAO those gifs are fracking hilarious. I'm working on a trading tips post!!! 

Originally Posted by MakeupMashup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok.. here was my last bag that I shipped yesterday.  I had the free code for an item and 2 returns (which I can't seem to figure out what my other small item was?)... I had to trade majorly down for my wallet and vintage ruched bag.  But I am sooo happy to get all these babies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

GORGEOUS!!!

Love those sparkly bags ladies love love;) good job ! If you wanna see my latest bag it's in my siggy on video! I love the Ivanka trump jewelry roll;)

My bag just now finished!

STARTING BAG:

ENDING BAG:

I'm pretty thrilled with the end result. I've been wanting those ncLA polishes for months now but I always alwaaaays trade them up. These are my top 3 favorite colors (my top 5 would include the deep purple color and the purple glitter). I currently own "I'm With The Band" and "Hello, I Love You" and think they are fantastic! I'm also on a mission to collect all 3 colors of the Deux Lux makeup bags, only one more to go! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 At one point during trading I had 3 more items than this but I traded down like crazy the last two days. I can't wait to fondle my beautiful new pink bow bag. woohooooo! Oh, and I'm so going to hang my LBB necklaces off of the Love hanger! 
heart.gif

STARTING BAG:

ENDING BAG:

I'm pretty thrilled with the end result. I've been wanting those ncLA polishes for months now but I always alwaaaays trade them up. These are my top 3 favorite colors (my top 5 would include the deep purple color and the purple glitter). I currently own "I'm With The Band" and "Hello, I Love You" and think they are fantastic! I'm also on a mission to collect all 3 colors of the Deux Lux makeup bags, only one more to go! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 At one point during trading I had 3 more items than this but I traded down like crazy the last two days. I can't wait to fondle my beautiful new pink bow bag. woohooooo! Oh, and I'm so going to hang my LBB necklaces off of the Love hanger! 
heart.gif
Ooooooh. Love. Can't wait to see pics of the she & josh satchel!

STARTING BAG:

ENDING BAG:

icon_cheesygrin.gif
heart.gif
I was sooo jelly of your starting bag, even more jelly of your ending bag :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back