LBB Start to Finish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished up my 3rd LBB last night!  I started w the Steve Madden satchel and had 4 return credits, and I managed to trade my SM coupon for a necklace before they stopped allowing the coupon to trade.  So. freaking. happy.  I definitely traded down a LOT in the last few hours, but it was totally worth it, my bag's value wayyyy more than doubled anyway.  I'll definitely post some pics on the pic thread when I finally get my LBB!

And yes, I had to offer a lot to get all 3 juko bracelets, and that is the cargo topeka blush, not the bronzer. Hard to tell from the photo.

My final bag! Started off with 2 of those Echo totes (geesh), ended up trading both away, and then traded back up to get one near the end. Had a great first trading day, then was slowww all through the weekend. Tried so hard to get the Ivanka Trump Jewelry Roll today, but alas.

My August LBB

I started with the Steve Madden Woven Hobo, NCLA I'm with the Band Polish, and the Spring Street Pastel Dreams Glass Earrings, plus the Spring Street Exotic Cuff which was an exchange item. 
Overall I'm pretty happy with how trading went this month--though it was pretty slow at times...

I am sooo soo happy with how my bag turned out. This time I really had to spend a lot of hours going after the things I loved, but it was worth it, I adore every single thing in my bag- I went out there with a shopping list!

My bag ended today, here is what I ended up with:

Decided to go with jewelry this time, I think my boyfriend would kill me if I had gotten another handbag
(had 4 in my last bag)
icon_razz.gif
Pretty happy with it, although trading was horrible hard this time around

Originally Posted by looKIMsopretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just finished up my 3rd LBB last night!  I started w the Steve Madden satchel and had 4 return credits, and I managed to trade my SM coupon for a necklace before they stopped allowing the coupon to trade.  So. freaking. happy.  I definitely traded down a LOT in the last few hours, but it was totally worth it, my bag's value wayyyy more than doubled anyway.  I'll definitely post some pics on the pic thread when I finally get my LBB!

And yes, I had to offer a lot to get all 3 juko bracelets, and that is the cargo topeka blush, not the bronzer. Hard to tell from the photo.

That's so funny! That blush was gifted to me on day 3 of my trading, but I wasn't sure I'd like it, and then someone offered a 2 for 1 which I took, and then they immediately traded it for a bronzer. Maybe that was you they traded with? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My lbb ended today, I had 2 exchanges when I started because I ended up returning 2 purses. I traded all 7 days down to the last second. I'm pretty happy with it, I just wish I could of gotten the gold BCBG bracelets. But oh wells, super excited to get my stuff!

Originally Posted by maryissa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My lbb ended today, I had 2 exchanges when I started because I ended up returning 2 purses. I traded all 7 days down to the last second. I'm pretty happy with it, I just wish I could of gotten the gold BCBG bracelets. But oh wells, super excited to get my stuff!
That's an epic bag!

Here is my ending LBB. My second LBB ever! I'm proud of myself hehe. I opened with the Big Buddah, true love bracelet, star bracelet (referral credit), and 40 dollar ipad case. 

Originally Posted by camillealise /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is my ending LBB. My second LBB ever! I'm proud of myself hehe. I opened with the Big Buddah, true love bracelet, star bracelet (referral credit), and 40 dollar ipad case. 
Originally Posted by teegardenbr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My newest bag. I'm pretty proud of what I ended with for only having three items to start. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow, these are both amazing bags.  I am in awe of how you both could turn those starting items into so many nice things.

Here's my first bag! I hate you guys for getting me into this lol. I also started with the steve madden code and ended with the code+the dry shampoo. I'm slightly disappointed I didn't finish with a bag but there's always next month!

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's an epic bag!
Thanks! I got lucky and I did a lot of trading around this time! So much time spent don't think I'll be able to do this when school starts!

Originally Posted by camillealise /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Omg this is like my dream lbb <3

Latest posts

Back