LBB Start to Finish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just closed my bag, here is my haul!!! I did not screen shot my starting bag but it contained the blue miztique bag, nail wraps, bone salt and pepper shakers and the zad $16 earrings!! REALLY wanting to open another....sooo tempting!!!!!

I posted this on the other board, but will post it here as well.  Here is the bag I ended on Sunday evening.  I started with the BCBG tote bag and had 4 other items (2 were exchange credits).  I don't remember all that I had, but I did have the Steve Madden colorful fedora and the BCBG green snakeskin mini crossbody in my beginning bag.

Here is what I ended with:

Originally Posted by 4loveofmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just closed my bag, here is my haul!!! I did not screen shot my starting bag but it contained the blue miztique bag, nail wraps, bone salt and pepper shakers and the zad $16 earrings!! REALLY wanting to open another....sooo tempting!!!!!

Nice, you got 4 cute bags! Great job!!
applaus.gif

Hey everyone, I'm new to Makeup talk :) I have been stalking these little black bag threads for the past week while I had my bag open lol, I love seeing all the pictures! I'm not that good at trading, but I did end up with items I love. Here is my bag start to finish. 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried a little experiment on my alternate account (that used to be a family member's account, but somehow ended up mine). I confess that on all of my previous LBBs I didn't take too many risks so it's a wonder that my bags turn out as good as they do. I get attached too easily, really early on in the game.

THIS TIME I took *A LOT* of risks, trading things I loved, and this was the result. I shipped one day early even, as I didn't have the time to trade on my last day.

I started with one exchange credit...

CLOSING BAG

Oh em jizzles. This is the most faptastic bag I have ever laid eyes on 
claps.gif

Originally Posted by mysticalkisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everyone, I'm new to Makeup talk :) I have been stalking these little black bag threads for the past week while I had my bag open lol, I love seeing all the pictures! I'm not that good at trading, but I did end up with items I love. Here is my bag start to finish. 

So jealous you have the Umbra gate stand, I love that thing! Your bag looks pretty good to me those are some nice earrings

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh em jizzles. This is the most faptastic bag I have ever laid eyes on 
claps.gif
I get all lusty and my brain goes into fap mode every time I look at it. 
tongue.gif

Soooo I just opened my very first bag!  It kinda freaks me out and overwhelms me LOL.  I would post a picture of what I've got so far but I'm not sure how :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My latest

*FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP OVERLOAD* 
tongue.gif

I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
lovelovee.gif
 Those a.v. max bracelets are such great quality! 

tongue.gif

lovelovee.gif
I totally agree! I LOVE that bag. It's good to hear the ax max bracelets are good quality, I have one on the way to me!

tongue.gif

lovelovee.gif
Originally Posted by AMA983 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

AMAZING bag. I love the spring street bracelet - please post pics when you receive it!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks!! I'm soooo excited to get it, my wrists will be dripping with fabulousness. Totally agree about the AV braided bracelets, I live in my pink one. 

Woohoooo! I just had so much fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Starting bag: sun hat, bcbg fear less earrings, gold av studded hoops, some $26 bangle = $105 (gifted from my sister)

Ending bag: 

I ended up with about $300 retail value, but I traded down about $100 today to get the stuff I actually wanted. I am SO excited to get my stuff!!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by lushtoblush /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woohoooo! I just had so much fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Starting bag: sun hat, bcbg fear less earrings, gold av studded hoops, some $26 bangle = $105 (gifted from my sister)

Ending bag: 

I ended up with about $300 retail value, but I traded down about $100 today to get the stuff I actually wanted. I am SO excited to get my stuff!!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I loveee that peach bag!! It sold out so quickly! Nice work 
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how much is lbb and is it easy to cancel
$49+s&h for the monthly sub that you can skip each month between the 1st & 5th, they'll send you an email to remind you. You can also buy a one time bag for $59+s&h which I wouldn't really recommend because if you really don't plan on buying more bags you can still just pay the cheaper monthly price and just cancel. I imagine that cancelling is easy. Every time i've had to contact LBB it's been an easy pleasant experience.

I ended my trading early here's what I started with:

And here's what I ended with:

I had the steve madden thing from the start I just didn't picture it in the first one. Also this bag has an exchange credit which was the Nila Anthony Doctor Bag.

Latest posts

Back