LBB Start to Finish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd rather have 9 things I like A LOT! And I just got Christmas gifts for all three of my sisters for only $50! WOOHOO!
I'd rather have 9 things I like/love a lot too!! But sadly I can never get that many items that I like/love its usually up to 5 the most! Sometimes I think I'm too scared to take risks with some trades and thats probably why, I'm always unsure of how its going to do lol. Nice, you did Christmas shopping early! I like shopping beforehand too, it gets so stressful during the holidays. 

Originally Posted by denise89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd rather have 9 things I like/love a lot too!! But sadly I can never get that many items that I like/love its usually up to 5 the most! Sometimes I think I'm too scared to take risks with some trades and thats probably why, I'm always unsure of how its going to do lol. Nice, you did Christmas shopping early! I like shopping beforehand too, it gets so stressful during the holidays. 
Yes, you do have to take risks to get that many items. But you also need to have a ton of time on your hands. I'm a disabled stay at home wife and mother, so if there is anything I do have, it's time to make trades.

There's a new Facebook page for people like us!! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 https://www.facebook.com/LittleBlackBagAddicts 

Here's the bag I closed last week. Small, but ample, again. lol. Trading was so horrid last week that I was scared to trade any of the stuff I loved once I got it. It looks like trading is hot again today! CANNOT WAIT to get my hot pink clutch with sparkly rhinestones on the top. SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!! This will be my second pair of KC earrings with those rainbow beads, I got the other style ($26 one) a few LBBs ago. Photos do not do those earrings justice! I love staring at all of the pretty colors of those beads, so I'm very excited to get this pair as well.

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's the bag I closed last week. Small, but ample, again. lol. Trading was so horrid last week that I was scared to trade any of the stuff I loved once I got it. It looks like trading is hot again today! CANNOT WAIT to get my hot pink clutch with sparkly rhinestones on the top. SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!! This will be my second pair of KC earrings with those rainbow beads, I got the other style ($26 one) a few LBBs ago. Photos do not do those earrings justice! I love staring at all of the pretty colors of those beads, so I'm very excited to get this pair as well.

Good job!!

I can't seem to screen shot but I finished with:

-Sayami pink scarf

-Kenneth Cole Short Adjustable Necklace (the smoky/sparklyish one)

-BCBG Silver Bow bracelet

-Kenneth Cole Chain/Bead bracelet (with big yellow and green beads)

-CZ Kenneth Jay Lane crystal studs on the mini hoop

I also don't remember what I started off with. I'm closing it 5 days early because ALL of these are 'loves' of mine and sometimes having an open LBB can be a little draining.

I also have literally 4 LBB handbags waiting for me at home (I'm abroad right now) so I knew this bag was all about stalking my jewelry loves plus that scarf.

I am eagerly waiting to meet my: Nila Woven White bag, Nica Sinead Tote, Melie Bianco Black Tassel tote, and the new orange woven satchel by Miztique.

Did anyone get that orange satchel yet? How is it in person? 

Originally Posted by Shooby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't seem to screen shot but I finished with:

-Sayami pink scarf

-Kenneth Cole Short Adjustable Necklace (the smoky/sparklyish one)

-BCBG Silver Bow bracelet

-Kenneth Cole Chain/Bead bracelet (with big yellow and green beads)

-CZ Kenneth Jay Lane crystal studs on the mini hoop

I also don't remember what I started off with. I'm closing it 5 days early because ALL of these are 'loves' of mine and sometimes having an open LBB can be a little draining.

I also have literally 4 LBB handbags waiting for me at home (I'm abroad right now) so I knew this bag was all about stalking my jewelry loves plus that scarf.

I am eagerly waiting to meet my: Nila Woven White bag, Nica Sinead Tote, Melie Bianco Black Tassel tote, and the new orange woven satchel by Miztique.

Did anyone get that orange satchel yet? How is it in person? 
i have one of the Nica Sinead bags. There are three different styles and I wish I had gotten the $98 one in the gallery now, it has handles. Mine just has the crossbody strap. I love all the pockets and compartments, but the one thing I don't like is that it's hard to snap shut, and since I'm in and out of my bag all the time, it seems like I spend a lot of time trying to get it snapped shut! lol But there are so many bags out there that only have the two little pockets, like for a cell phone, on one side and a little zipper pocket on the other side. The rest of the bag is just a bottomless pit where everything is jumbled together. So I love that the Sinead is not like that.

i have one of the Nica Sinead bags. There are three different styles and I wish I had gotten the $98 one in the gallery now, it has handles. Mine just has the crossbody strap. I love all the pockets and compartments, but the one thing I don't like is that it's hard to snap shut, and since I'm in and out of my bag all the time, it seems like I spend a lot of time trying to get it snapped shut! lol But there are so many bags out there that only have the two little pockets, like for a cell phone, on one side and a little zipper pocket on the other side. The rest of the bag is just a bottomless pit where everything is jumbled together. So I love that the Sinead is not like that.
I have the same issue with that bag.  I thought that I had stuffed it too full, but if I put anything in the front pocket it makes a bit of a bulge and the snaps will not fall into place easily.  I still like the bag, it is the look I love, I just have to figure out how make it work easier.  I also have the other two Sinead bags and I love them, especially the tote!

I have the R&Em Gig flap shoulder bag right now. I would really like to trade it for the Miztique double pocket woven satchel + another small item to balance the trade. I would have opened it up with the satchel but it wasn't in the gallery ): I don't even mind if it's just the satchel up for trade. Can someone help me? ):

Originally Posted by daisybee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the R&Em Gig flap shoulder bag right now. I would really like to trade it for the Miztique double pocket woven satchel + another small item to balance the trade. I would have opened it up with the satchel but it wasn't in the gallery ): I don't even mind if it's just the satchel up for trade. Can someone help me? ):
Are you getting any decent offers on the bag you have? You might have better luck trading away your bag and then trading up what you get, then using that to get the bag you really want and some extras.

Are you getting any decent offers on the bag you have? You might have better luck trading away your bag and then trading up what you get, then using that to get the bag you really want and some extras.
I am but nothing I want. I like the other items in my bag. I'm just really trying to get that satchel

Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the same issue with that bag.  I thought that I had stuffed it too full, but if I put anything in the front pocket it makes a bit of a bulge and the snaps will not fall into place easily.  I still like the bag, it is the look I love, I just have to figure out how make it work easier.  I also have the other two Sinead bags and I love them, especially the t
Donna and Paula, could it be that with time they'll get broken in and close better? I hope so...

I never thought about that re: the lack of compartments in most of the bags but you're so right. I'll have to see with my new bags, but they're probably in that category (except the Sinead tote), although Melie Biancos are probably good. I traded away my blue Miztique satchel because I couldn't find enough info about it, it could have been a Happy Meal box for all I knew. 

I tried a little experiment on my alternate account (that used to be a family member's account, but somehow ended up mine). I confess that on all of my previous LBBs I didn't take too many risks so it's a wonder that my bags turn out as good as they do. I get attached too easily, really early on in the game.

THIS TIME I took *A LOT* of risks, trading things I loved, and this was the result. I shipped one day early even, as I didn't have the time to trade on my last day.

I started with one exchange credit...

CLOSING BAG

I also want to stress that this was my most time consuming bag.

I may or may not have an addiction to all things pink, purple, sparkly, glittery, and girly. Oh, and Betsey. 
lovelovee.gif

That's an amazing closing bag, you did an awesome job! I've been after the heart and lock earrings for a couple of bags now, but it's never worked out. I loveeee them!

Do you think that you will be more risky from now on for every bag? I think I this result would be pretty encouraging!

I tried a little experiment on my alternate account (that used to be a family member's account, but somehow ended up mine). I confess that on all of my previous LBBs I don't take too many risks so it's a wonder that my bags turn out as good as they do. I get attached too easily, really early on in the game.

THIS TIME I took *A LOT* of risks, trading things I loved, and this was the result. I shipped one day early even, as I didn't have the time to trade on my last day.

CLOSING BAG

OMG this bag is perfection!!! 
claps.gif

You know what though, aside of the sheer awesomeness, when I look at that closing bag I see some serious HOURS and HARD WORK ..  I have to completely hold my hands up in respect, that thaarr is some real time spent!

That closing bag is pretty inspiring! And well, just pretty darn.. pretty ::sparkles::

Thank you! I think I'll definitely take more risks from now on, but unless I have the time to spare, I won't take as many as I did this time around. I'm going to try to stay unattached until at least day 3, preferably 4. Donna, who posts in this LBB group is a total LBB guru, her words are wise and my UBER awesome bag definitely benefited from her wisdom. It's just sooo hard to keep letting go of great stuff, it's a gamble! It paid off in a big way though. 
smile.gif

That said, *SPARKLESPARKLESPARKLE* My pupils turned into little anime character hearts when I pressed the ship button. 
sdrop.gif
 LOL. 

I tried a little experiment on my alternate account (that used to be a family member's account, but somehow ended up mine). I confess that on all of my previous LBBs I didn't take too many risks so it's a wonder that my bags turn out as good as they do. I get attached too easily, really early on in the game.

CLOSING BAG

What a great bag your a trading genie! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I posted in the other thread but will post here too. This is the only bag I have ever closed a day early. I couldn't trade the Cargo because no one would give it up that's why I had to start a bag with it. The Betsey bags were the last ones and they weren't in the starting gallery anymore so I couldn't trade them. The ring grew on me and I now can't wait to get it and the bag was the one I had my eye on so when I got it on day 6 I closed out because I was tired of turning down offers on my Cargo and Betsey.

Latest posts

Back