Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mom forgot to cancel, so now I am invested in watching for spoilers!!!  Hopefully she loves everything, if not, I may have to try to swap with her.

I thought about how last month a bunch of the pop sugar fitness bloggers got the June box early to review. Since that is how we got our first instagram pic last month I tried going through some of them to find any July boxes. No luck. Perhaps someone with more stamina than me could find something going through all the blogs, or maybe they sent this months box out to a different group like the Mom group. Just a thought for the super sleuths out there. 

Last edited by a moderator:
A person on their Facebook asked about spoilers, this is what Popsugar said

Screenshot_10.png

Dang my box says it's due to arrive Monday! wth?  

I usually comes a day or two earlier so at best I'll have mine Saturday.  

Someone asked when they will receive their box on Popsugar's Facebook page and their reply was they will be shipping shortly... my status hasn't updated since the 3rd and I would be ticked off if it hasn't shipped yet. I'm leaving on the 13th for vacation and was hoping it would be here before then but it looks iffy...

I still don't have shipping. This is pretty late for me with Popsugar. Usually my shipping notification comes by now. Hopefully that means that it will be well worth the wait :)

I still don't have shipping. This is pretty late for me with Popsugar. Usually my shipping notification comes by now. Hopefully that means that it will be well worth the wait :)
The back-door Fedex reference thing finally just worked for me. It says that my box was initiated today. Last month it initiated on a Wednesday and I received it the following Tuesday, so maybe that means I will get my box by the weekend. If I'm lucky.

Ok I just checked mine. It says "Initiated" 7-3-2014. The weird thing is, every month it never updates and then just randomly gets here quick. I only live 147 miles from Gilroy.

I have been stalking this message board and instagram, and doing PSMH searches all day, like the rest of you. And alas, I think most people have gotten their mail today, and would have posted by now. It seems like we may have to go spoiler free another day. "Sigh"

Looking forward for some good spoilers after the fashion fiasco that was the Nina Garcia box!

Latest posts

Back