Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine finally made it to fedex today even though i received my it shipped email on the 3rd and they made the label the 3rd it is supposed to get here on the 15th :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am dying for a spoiler the anticipation is going to give me gray hairs!!! lol

Also anxiously waiting for spoilers over here. . . mine is scheduled for a Friday delivery, but it's in Troutdale which is only like twenty minutes from my house.  In the past, I've gotten it the day it arrives out there.   

I'm moving and doing some serious de cluttering.  I realized that I've enjoyed almost everything from Popsugar, with the exception of books (they went to Goodwill).  I've been tossing things received in the last year from Ipsy and Starlooks, so I'm thinking I'll just pare my sub boxes down to Boxycharm, Popsugar, Blush, Glossybox, and Nina G. Quarterly.  

Also anxiously waiting for spoilers over here. . . mine is scheduled for a Friday delivery, but it's in Troutdale which is only like twenty minutes from my house.  In the past, I've gotten it the day it arrives out there.   

I'm moving and doing some serious de cluttering.  I realized that I've enjoyed almost everything from Popsugar, with the exception of books (they went to Goodwill).  I've been tossing things received in the last year from Ipsy and Starlooks, so I'm thinking I'll just pare my sub boxes down to Boxycharm, Popsugar, Blush, Glossybox, and Nina G. Quarterly.
I found I didn't use most of what Ipsy sent me back when I subscribed in 2012, so I unsubbed back then. I have seen that recently they have started to send higher end brands so I have debated on giving them a second try. I just don't really do drugstore.

Glossybox is another that is hit or miss for me. I usually only subscribe for a month at a time based on spoilers. I subscribed for the month late last year when they had the beauty blender spoiler. I also got the BG box. I had a pretty awful customer service experience with them a year or so ago so I try not to give them my money unless something amazing is coming in the box.

Popsugar wasn't so great for me last month (I think I have almost the whole box on my trade list no I haven't touched any of the items except the chips which my husband ate). Hoping for a good month, especially since I forgot to unsub and paid full price (which is like $44 for me since we have to pay tax on it in NY).

I've debated on trying blush. I like that they tell you what is coming in advance so you can decide.

What's in Boxycharm?

I wasn't too impressed by the boxes I have seen from Nina Garcia this quarter. I mean that hat and that shark pouch are pretty bad in my opinion. Has it been better in the past for you? It's quite expensive.

Mine made it to New Berlin this morning so I could have it tomorrow!
Lucky you!! I think some people are supposed to get theirs today so there will probably be spoilers today (I hope) so if you're looking to be surprised you may want to stay away from this thread until your box comes. (I know some people like to stay surprised if they only have 1 day left)

I'm stressing out a bit b/c I created a new email address just to sign up for Popsugar last month using a code... And now I can't for the life of me figure out what it was :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't log in the site, so I can't cancel or change payment method or anything like that. I'm a total loss! Has anyone had this happen? Could I possibly call customer service and give them all my other info and hope that they can retrieve my account info? Ahhhhhh

I'm stressing out a bit b/c I created a new email address just to sign up for Popsugar last month using a code... And now I can't for the life of me figure out what it was :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't log in the site, so I can't cancel or change payment method or anything like that. I'm a total loss! Has anyone had this happen? Could I possibly call customer service and give them all my other info and hope that they can retrieve my account info? Ahhhhhh
They don't have a call in customers service. But, if you email them (you have to go to their website and initiate the contact from there) and provide your name and address I'm sure they can tell you which email address you have your account under. I worked at a company that associated client accounts with email addresses and the clients forgot their own email addresses all the time. They may ask you for some identifiers for security purposes, but they should be able to help you.

Does PS still give referral credit if the new member just places a one month gift order instead of a subscription?

They have really excellent customer service if you e-mail. I'm sure they can find the account based on address, credit card, name or something.

Mine should be here by Friday! Without having spoilers, it's truly like getting a box of surprises. I don't know if I can't wait though!

They don't have a call in customers service. But, if you email them (you have to go to their website and initiate the contact from there) and provide your name and address I'm sure they can tell you which email address you have your account under. I worked at a company that associated client accounts with email addresses and the clients forgot their own email addresses all the time. They may ask you for some identifiers for security purposes, but they should be able to help you.

They have really excellent customer service if you e-mail. I'm sure they can find the account based on address, credit card, name or something.
Okay great, that is a relief. Thank you ladies so much!!

Just went to walk out the door for work and there was my box!!! I'm kind of in a rush, but wanted to let everyone know....not going to use spoilers tool because the thread says spoilers.

Anyway:

- Michael Stars beach hat

- French Bull Ziggy salad servers

- Sun Beam sunscreen and lotion

- ACME Party Box Company chevron straws

- TKO Jump Rope 

- Dang Foods toasted coconut chips

- Revlon bold lacquer length & volume mascara

Even though there's a drugstore mascara that I can just pick up at Target, I'm pretty happy...I'll use everything, and toasted coconut chips are my latest obsession.

Good box, but not something I would have wanted to spend $40 dollars on with no promo code. Thanks for taking the time to let us know before you went to work!

Just went to walk out the door for work and there was my box!!! I'm kind of in a rush, but wanted to let everyone know....not going to use spoilers tool because the thread says spoilers.

Anyway:

- Michael Stars beach hat

- French Bull Ziggy salad servers

- Sun Beam sunscreen and lotion

- ACME Party Box Company chevron straws

- TKO Jump Rope

- Dang Foods toasted coconut chips

- Revlon bold lacquer length & volume mascara

Even though there's a drugstore mascara that I can just pick up at Target, I'm pretty happy...I'll use everything, and toasted coconut chips are my latest obsession.
Thank you for sharing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nice box! That serving set is ADORABLE. The only thing I haven't been able to find is the Sun Beam sunscreen and lotion. Curious as to what that is.

Latest posts

Back