Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went to walk out the door for work and there was my box!!! I'm kind of in a rush, but wanted to let everyone know....not going to use spoilers tool because the thread says spoilers.

Anyway:

- Michael Stars beach hat

- French Bull Ziggy salad servers

- Sun Beam sunscreen and lotion

- ACME Party Box Company chevron straws

- TKO Jump Rope 

- Dang Foods toasted coconut chips

- Revlon bold lacquer length & volume mascara

Even though there's a drugstore mascara that I can just pick up at Target, I'm pretty happy...I'll use everything, and toasted coconut chips are my latest obsession.
Awesome thanks for sharing. Is it sad I'm actually quite excited for the jump rope? I wish I got the hat before I just took my beach trip but I think it might be an excuse to plan another haha.

Nice box! That serving set is ADORABLE. The only thing I haven't been able to find is the Sun Beam sunscreen and lotion. Curious as to what that is.
I think that is a Benefit product....

This looks like a nice box but nothing I am DYING for except for the salad servers. I LOVE French Bull products! I ordered two travel mugs from BB with points and they are adorable. Looks like I can order the salad tongs for $12 tho... If a code comes up I might consider ordering this. Otherwise, I think I'm going to stay strong!

Just went to walk out the door for work and there was my box!!! I'm kind of in a rush, but wanted to let everyone know....not going to use spoilers tool because the thread says spoilers.

Anyway:

- Michael Stars beach hat

- French Bull Ziggy salad servers

- Sun Beam sunscreen and lotion

- ACME Party Box Company chevron straws

- TKO Jump Rope 

- Dang Foods toasted coconut chips

- Revlon bold lacquer length & volume mascara

Even though there's a drugstore mascara that I can just pick up at Target, I'm pretty happy...I'll use everything, and toasted coconut chips are my latest obsession.
Thank you so much!!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't wait to see pics to see how cute the Michael Stars hat is. Overall, I feel this month was a good exercise to help start breaking my sub addiction. Forcing myself to wait for contents first, I can see with clear eyes that I can live without it all and really need none of it. Although I love the Dang Chips and may want to swap for the hat, I am happy I saved my $40 this month. 

@@jackieee thanks for posting! You saved me lots of stress for the rest of the day  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am thinking maybe it's "Sun Bum"?
I was thinking Sun Bum too. At first I thought it was Benefits Sun Beam, but that's a bronzer thing not a sunscreen lotion. I hope it's Sun Bum! I've heard good things!
I'm also excited about the jump rope! It seems like a nice one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see pics to see how cute the Michael Stars hat is. Overall, I feel this month was a good exercise to help start breaking my sub addiction. Forcing myself to wait for contents first, I can see with clear eyes that I can live without it all and really need none of it. Although I love the Dang Chips and may want to swap for the hat, I am happy I saved my $40 this month. 

@@jackieee thanks for posting! You saved me lots of stress for the rest of the day  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah I'm really looking forward to seeing which Michael Stars hat it is. I love Michael Stars though, so it's probably a win for me. I just hope it didnt get too beat up in shipping.

Love it all!!

A jump rope! I'm sooo excited for a jump rope.  I need my own rope for xfit.  

I personally won't use the salad servers, but add in a serving bowl(s), makes an easy wedding shower, house warming or wedding gift.  

I LOVE the dang chips!  

Awesome thanks for sharing. Is it sad I'm actually quite excited for the jump rope? I wish I got the hat before I just took my beach trip but I think it might be an excuse to plan another haha.
i just got back from a week in Miami that hat would have came in handy!!  i am excited for the jump rope too because i was just going to buy one!

I'm leaving for Cancun on the 20th so pretty excited for the sun hat! And my kids will totally steal the jump rope

Just got this invitation from Pop Sugar. Anyone in the LA/ Orange County area want to go with me? Could be a chance to score a free July box like they did in the Dallas event in June!!

*Had to put the photo in an album because it would not let me attach directly from the URL...sorry*

Just got this invitation from Pop Sugar. Anyone in the LA/ Orange County area want to go with me? Could be a chance to score a free July box like they did in the Dallas event in June!!

*Had to put the photo in an album because it would not let me attach directly from the URL...sorry*
Wish they would do something cool in NYC! Have fun!!

I was thinking of going to that too, debating between dragging my toddler there or going to the OC fair, i think a confirmation of some sort of gifts or goody bags or something on the flyer would sway me more.

I'm shy about wearing hats in public, but could really use a straw hat on my deck or in the yard. I was hoping I would get one in one of my summer boxes. The salad servers are super cute. I'm glad they put a home item and a fitness item in this box! Won't use the paper straws made in China or the mascara, but I can swap those. Looks like a good box to me.

Just curious, for those who wear mascara, how long does one bottle usually last you? I feel like PS sends them every few months.

I'm from OC and might be down to go! Plus it might be fun to meet another MUT/Popsugar fan in person. Let me know if you are really going to go!

I was thinking of going to that too, debating between dragging my toddler there or going to the OC fair, i think a confirmation of some sort of gifts or goody bags or something on the flyer would sway me more.
For you ladies talking about this event.. Was the invitation just something that they emailed to you, or how did you find out about it? I just want to make sure that I'm in the loop for knowing about these, because if they ever do one in Chicago, I would hate to miss it! Thanks! 

For you ladies talking about this event.. Was the invitation just something that they emailed to you, or how did you find out about it? I just want to make sure that I'm in the loop for knowing about these, because if they ever do one in Chicago, I would hate to miss it! Thanks! 
I got an email. LA is the last stop in the tour. Sorry to say it was already in Chicago on June 7th... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back