Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silly Popsugar Telling me my box is on the way...so that is when I will get my spoilers..... I want to know what is in the freaking box!!! For the love of all that is holy and sacred in this world show me the box!!!!

Fedex just updated my delivery date from Tuesday, July 15 to Friday, July 11. And it's in Chicago now, but it still has to go up to New Berlin, WI before getting sent back to suburbs. At least it'll arrive this week, not next!  Trying to be positive.

Ok I just checked mine. It says "Initiated" 7-3-2014. The weird thing is, every month it never updates and then just randomly gets here quick. I only live 147 miles from Gilroy.
Well, I hope that's the case for me this month because my tracking hasn't updated past the "initiated" stage since last Thursday and I live even closer to Gilroy (but my tracking usually does update). 

Mine is coming from Gilroy, CA.  I live in Northern California and it says that it isn't coming until FRIDAY! Boo!!!!  Sometimes, it comes earlier than expected, though.  Guess this box will probably be "spoiled" for me before I get it!

Mine is coming from Gilroy, CA. I live in Northern California and it says that it isn't coming until FRIDAY! Boo!!!! Sometimes, it comes earlier than expected, though. Guess this box will probably be "spoiled" for me before I get it!
Me too. What the heck? ?

Ahhhhh first world problem! ! This is killing me!! Lol. It's literally been radio silence with this box. It's weird !!

Latest posts

Back