Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought my very first subscription box late last week.  Went with Popsugar, but I'm thinking I might buy another.  Can't wait to get it!!!!  How long does it take from the order to ship, to receiving???

Just bought my very first subscription box late last week.  Went with Popsugar, but I'm thinking I might buy another.  Can't wait to get it!!!!  How long does it take from the order to ship, to receiving???
Welcome to the subscription box world! I first heard about subs boxes in Sept of last year and since then I've become obsessed. There are many boxes with lots of different themes. I've tried a ton of them, but Popsugar and Graze (weekly snack box) are the two that I don't plan on ever canceling.

This site is a great resource for sub boxes. Also, there are so many good blogs that can help you decide what boxes to try next. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention them by name here (so, MODS please remove if I'm not) I've found mysubscriptionaddiction and ramblingsofasuburbannmom

are my favorites.

PS shipping is notoriously slow. I'd say it usually takes me a week to 10 days to receive a box after it's shipped. (When I initially signed up with Graze they were still shipping from the UK and my boxes got to me faster all the way from there than the PS boxes did!)

I'm sitting out for now. Once someone gets their box and shares it with everyone I will know whether or not I want in this month. With no code other than refer5 it's not enough money off to gamble. Hopefully we'll see some unboxings soon!

PS just emailed me my tracking. Left NJ on 7/2 and isn't expected to be in Chicago until 7/14. Apparently the Pony Express gets a three day weekend too.
Mine says the 15th. Must be an extra day to get to the suburbs. I think the pony express would be faster. They must be walking it here!

I think my box is to be delivered today. I still don't think I can remain spoiler free until 5:30 when I get home. I'm sure we'll start seeing boxes soon ...

I'm at work and its reallllly slow today (I'm a retail store manager) so I think I've googled "Pop Sugar Must Have July 2014 spoilers reveal" like 20 times! I should delete the web history before someone thinks I'm an addict. Oh wait. I am. lololololololol

Ok, I'm a dummy. I saw my box originated in nearby NY and thought the tracking meant this Monday. -- No it says Monday the 14th. Sorry to get spoiler hopes up ! Doh!

Mine says the 15th. Must be an extra day to get to the suburbs. I think the pony express would be faster. They must be walking it here!
Mine too. I think that the boxes that left NY will be slower because of hurricane Arthur. Not that it should still be having an effect.. but mine has done nothing since 7/4

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back