Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you were already subscribed last month and had your two referrals before you purchased last month, I would email them and ask whats up.  They're really nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thankyou for the very nicely put and helpful suggestion. I will try that, so appreciate your taking the time to be helpful. ******Courtesy is greatly appreciated******

I was referring to the most recent post in the thread.

"I have had two referral credits, and yet popsugar charged for my July box, how can I get them to use my free box status for next month? "

The answer to that question, as she phrased it, is on this page, and I wondered if she was trying to make some kind of joke about how badly we need an FAQ. Because why else would you ask a question that has already been answered on the same page? Turns out that she was asking a slightly different question.
Ah, ok. I was on my phone and wasn't sure a lost was quoted they sometimes show up on mobile looking very odd.

Oh that reminds me one can't track by reference via mobile FedEx has to be on their non mobile site.

I can't wait to see some spoilers! I'm hoping for another book bc pool/beach and book just go together. I would love a midi ring and a nice bronzer/ blush palette.

Spoilers before someone gets their box is the exception, not the norm. We usually don't see anything until around the 2nd week of the month.

I know its supposed to be a "surprise" box - but for me, I can't justify dropping forty bucks on a surprise. That's why I love Ipsy so much...its only ten bucks AND they give the little sneak peek pics (albeit cheesy to  dress up the products in little disguises). IDK - maybe its just me, but I feel like PSMH would get more subscribers if they posted some sneak peeks or teasers...creating a buzz, you know? Maybe more people would justify spending the $40 every month if PopSugar did more advertising in the form of "holy moly, can you believe what's in this month's box?!" Am I alone in this? 

I know its supposed to be a "surprise" box - but for me, I can't justify dropping forty bucks on a surprise. That's why I love Ipsy so much...its only ten bucks AND they give the little sneak peek pics (albeit cheesy to  dress up the products in little disguises). IDK - maybe its just me, but I feel like PSMH would get more subscribers if they posted some sneak peeks or teasers...creating a buzz, you know? Maybe more people would justify spending the $40 every month if PopSugar did more advertising in the form of "holy moly, can you believe what's in this month's box?!" Am I alone in this? 
I agree. Even one really good spoiler that looked like it could justify the price of the box would make me want to purchase it.

I agree. Even one really good spoiler that looked like it could justify the price of the box would make me want to purchase it.
Please, please let them put out a awesome spoiler or make this a really great box! Pleeeease! I'm so bummed, just opened my FabFitFun summer box and it was even worse than I thought it would be and I ordered multiples (sneaker codes) so I also have duplicates on the way, so depressed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> please PopSugar.

Please, please let them put out a awesome spoiler or make this a really great box! Pleeeease! I'm so bummed, just opened my FabFitFun summer box and it was even worse than I thought it would be and I ordered multiples (sneaker codes) so I also have duplicates on the way, so depressed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> please PopSugar.
What is a sneaker code? I find the FFF website I can't even figure out how to cancel (I think it's because I'm using and ipad instead of a computer.)

What's in the box? Maybe I'll buy one of your duplicates....no promises, but I know how that feels and I'm kinda a sub box addict. *raises hand*  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I mean from Popsugar...don't they often let us know what one of the items in the box will be at some point, to entice people to buy? I know they did with the scarf and the Too Faced palatte.

Excited to get my box!

Spoilers before someone gets their box is the exception, not the norm. We usually don't see anything until around the 2nd week of the month.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean from Popsugar...don't they often let us know what one of the items in the box will be at some point, to entice people to buy? I know they did with the scarf and the Too Faced palatte.

Excited to get my box!

Before this year, they never really put out spoilers for the regular monthly boxes.

What is a sneaker code? I find the FFF website I can't even figure out how to cancel (I think it's because I'm using and ipad instead of a computer.)
To cancel at FFF You log into your account page and get onto any of your information pages and scroll down to the bottom of the page, on the lower left is an To Cancel/Unsubscribe to click/tap on.

What's in the box? Maybe I'll buy one of your duplicates....no promises, but I know how that feels and I'm kinda a sub box addict. *raises hand* :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
What's in the box? Maybe I'll buy one of your duplicates....no promises, but I know how that feels and I'm kinda a sub box addict. *raises hand* :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Really, it's a bunch of drugstore junk and some things that are just a poor repeat of pop sugar take a look http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/2014/06/summer-2014-fabfitfun-spoilers-10-coupon-code/

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its supposed to be a "surprise" box - but for me, I can't justify dropping forty bucks on a surprise. That's why I love Ipsy so much...its only ten bucks AND they give the little sneak peek pics (albeit cheesy to dress up the products in little disguises). IDK - maybe its just me, but I feel like PSMH would get more subscribers if they posted some sneak peeks or teasers...creating a buzz, you know? Maybe more people would justify spending the $40 every month if PopSugar did more advertising in the form of "holy moly, can you believe what's in this month's box?!" Am I alone in this?
I feel the same way. The only month I've bought lately was the one with the two faced palette in it, because I knew exactly what I was getting, otherwise it's too big of a gamble for me for 35/40 bucks

@@aweheck Welp, you were pretty much spot on with that one. I'm not an infused water drinker (I prefer chemical-laden Crystal Light WITH caffeine lol) and as tempting as it is to try the Sonya Dakar Flash Facial and the Purlisse Sunscreen, I'm going to hold out for PS in hopes that this months box is really good. C'monnnnnnnn teaser!!! I'm sorry I can't help you out girl - maybe another time! Could you return the dups you bought? 

I feel the same way. The only month I've bought lately was the one with the two faced palette in it, because I knew exactly what I was getting, otherwise it's too big of a gamble for me for 35/40 bucks
I bought the April box too - and then I got lucky and got the Rue La La $25 voucher so I used that for another month so I got the June box too. But now I'm hooked -- like an addict. But not so addicted that I'll blindly drop $40 on something...especially considering I had NO problems passing on the May box....nonetheless, I'm still crossing my fingers this month is awesome. Or if its not, then maybe PSMH is going for an every-other-month being awesome thing...in which case, that's cool if July is lame because August is my BDAY MONTH and you KNOW I'll drop the $40 with a quickness for a birfday pressie for myself! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

My July box shipped on the 3rd. Says it shipped from California, I live in California so shouldn't take that long. But it says it weighs 2.3 lbs not 3.8! I wonder if the boxes contain different items?

Latest posts

Back