Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything in that picture is correct except the jump rope and hat. My jump rope was blue and I think the handles were different...hat is slightly similar but I don't think that's it.

I live in Columbus, OH, so other Cbus peeps should get theirs today too.
Awesome - cause I quite like that hat. I hope it fits!

This box isn't worth much at all. Those paper straws are horrible. The sunscreen is alright and that hat is hideous. Damn it.

That is a GREAT hat.  Didn't get this month's box -- I'm going to hit the swap boards to see if I can get the hat!
If that is the hat it will probably end up on my swap list. Unless it looks a little different in person. Not really a fan of the raw-looking edge.

I an not interested in the hat at all. The only thing I will be looking for on the swap sites is maybe the jump rope, everything else I am happy to go without.

This box isn't worth much at all. Those paper straws are horrible. The sunscreen is alright and that hat is hideous. Damn it.
Yeah hoping the sunscreen and lotion are decent. If so, that and the jump rope at least make me feel like i got my money's worth. I doubt I will use the straws. I might use the salad servers - they are cute and my dishes are all pretty basic white so they will at least not look strange on my table. Pretty sad to see Revlon in there - that will most definitely go on my swap list. Still really hoping I like the hat a lot more in person. 

I was just thinking like a month ago, that in my 5 months since I discovered subscriptions boxes, I have never gotten a single mascara. Now I'm getting 3 identical mascaras from 3 different boxes all in one month. Be careful what you wish for.

I freaking LOVE that hat!! It's a step down from my Nina Garcia one, but it'll do. lol.

Is this all it?
Screen Shot 2014-07-08 at 1.51.21 PM.jpg

Can someone please post a legit picture of the box when they receive it? We waited THIS LONG for spoilers and now I'm like, fangirling at work to see what really looks like what!!

I haven't even received my shipping info yet, due to me, referring myself to another email account just so i can use REFER5 -__- so I have to wait longer for my box  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

If thats really the style of the hat, I'm a bit disappointed. I've been wanting a real large sized beach hat thats like, flowy.. you know? Oh well, it's still pretty cute.

Someone pleaseeeeeeeee, post a picture.

Latest posts

Back