Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say, I have gotten multiple boxes since the beginning of the year and this is the first month I skipped completely. I don't look good in hats but I am still curious about the hat. The salad servers are cute but really wild and don't match my style at all or my dishware. I have soooo much sunscreen from so many boxes even with three kids and one being a red head, I don't need anymore. The straws are cute but does anyone use straws anymore? The jump rope is interesting, I love all things fitness but I feel like I would need a DVD to go with it. The idea of just jumping rope doesn't appeal. I just received coconut snacks from another box. I don't want drug store mascara. I may regret saying this but right now I am happy I skipped this month and saved the $40 but after I see the hat maybe I will change my mind or maybe they will come out with a code. I might swap for the jump rope but then again maybe not. Happy hunting for photos and thanks so much for the early sneak peak!

Oh, boy...I need some pics since I am a little traumatized by recent sub hats... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This was a free referral box for me and is not bad, I like the jump rope the most. It is definitely time for a PopSugar break though, since I still have not worn the last hat they sent!

I'm stressing out a bit b/c I created a new email address just to sign up for Popsugar last month using a code... And now I can't for the life of me figure out what it was :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't log in the site, so I can't cancel or change payment method or anything like that. I'm a total loss! Has anyone had this happen? Could I possibly call customer service and give them all my other info and hope that they can retrieve my account info? Ahhhhhh
are you on a mac? if so let me know and i can help you find info!

The salad servers and sun bum lotions have just shown up on the MSA swap boards. Hoping to see a hat there or on instagram soon. 

I have to say, I have gotten multiple boxes since the beginning of the year and this is the first month I skipped completely. I don't look good in hats but I am still curious about the hat. The salad servers are cute but really wild and don't match my style at all or my dishware. I have soooo much sunscreen from so many boxes even with three kids and one being a red head, I don't need anymore. The straws are cute but does anyone use straws anymore? The jump rope is interesting, I love all things fitness but I feel like I would need a DVD to go with it. The idea of just jumping rope doesn't appeal. I just received coconut snacks from another box. I don't want drug store mascara. I may regret saying this but right now I am happy I skipped this month and saved the $40 but after I see the hat maybe I will change my mind or maybe they will come out with a code. I might swap for the jump rope but then again maybe not. Happy hunting for photos and thanks so much for the early sneak peak!
I use straws, but paper straws are AWFUL. They're super adorable, but not practical for drinking.

hmmm, I think I'm going to pass this month!

I think it's a cute box for the most part, but Revlon really needs to get out of the subscription boxes. I think they stuck that mascara in at least 3 different boxes over the past month or two.

I just had a major surgery on my stomach, so I won't be eating salad, or the coconut snack things.

Love hats, but I always look ridiculous in them. Don't really need any more suntan lotion/spf in general.

The straws are cute, but wouldn't really be used. And the jump rope is neat, but if that's all I could use in the whole thing, it's not really worth the $40 for me.

Definitely not a bad box at all, just not up my alley this month. I am glad there was no coupon code so I was able to hold off on this one. Hopefully next month will be more up my alley! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use straws, but paper straws are AWFUL. They're super adorable, but not practical for drinking.
It's true, a hipster breakfast lunch place in my area uses them and my straws get all wet and tear or bend until their unusable while I'm trying to drink. It's annoying.  

I agree! I used paper straws for the first time on the 4th and not only did they make my drinks taste a little papery, they did not hold up well long sitting in a cold drink. Cute, but like you said, not practical.

Hope there are pictures soon! This is a free referral box for me too and I'm pretty happy with it. Popsugar always seems to read my mind about stuff I'd like to have -- I've been thinking about getting cute salad servers and drinking straws (for summer parties/bbqs) for a little bit and need some new mascara. Not sure about the sun hat but I'd wear it if it's cute or trade it possibly. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, what is the deal with paper straws? It just doesn't make sense. It's like using a paper fork or spoon. I like my utensils to not evaporate when they touch liquid.

Screen Shot 2014-07-08 at 1.07.35 PM.jpg

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2014/07/popsugar-must-have-july-2014.html

Everything in that picture is correct except the jump rope and hat. My jump rope was blue and I think the handles were different...hat is slightly similar but I don't think that's it.

I live in Columbus, OH, so other Cbus peeps should get theirs today too.

Everything in that picture is correct except the jump rope and hat. My jump rope was blue and I think the handles were different...hat is slightly similar but I don't think that's it.

I live in Columbus, OH, so other Cbus peeps should get theirs today too.
thanks for letting us know! the hat is straw? i would think that might get crushed in the PS sized box….

Latest posts

Back