Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think that with the new shipping change they will apply it to orders yet to be shipped out or are they just going to start doing that for new orders only?  I do dislike that the value sets are only ones that will ship same day, although I understand it.  I wish they'd also change the way some of the discounts like the meme3  code work or just discount value sets of 3 or more boxes by the same amount.  Also lower thresholds for discounts or more point giveaways.  I am a college student and OUCH the 6.99 PER box hurts! 

I just received my Honey box. It only took 10 days to get to me standard shipping! 

The new shipping policy is kind of a bummer. There are a few other boxes I'd love to try, but I'm on a no-buy now, so I'll live vicariously through you ladies here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've bought 18 boxes in the last month (wow that sounds awful) but other than a couple that I ordered individually by opening brand new accounts with 10 point bonuses and then emailing to get 5 points from being referred by a blogger, it's just been a few large orders with one shipping charge. I will be buying A LOT less if the shipping cost is $6.99 each so I guess they'll actually be saving me money.

I just received my Honey box. It only took 10 days to get to me standard shipping! 

The new shipping policy is kind of a bummer. There are a few other boxes I'd love to try, but I'm on a no-buy now, so I'll live vicariously through you ladies here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I've been dying to receive that box xD it's been stuck for so long on 1 spot

Do you guys think that with the new shipping change they will apply it to orders yet to be shipped out or are they just going to start doing that for new orders only?  I do dislike that the value sets are only ones that will ship same day, although I understand it.  I wish they'd also change the way some of the discounts like the meme3  code work or just discount value sets of 3 or more boxes by the same amount.  Also lower thresholds for discounts or more point giveaways.  I am a college student and OUCH the 6.99 PER box hurts! 
I think it has to be for new orders placed starting on the 23rd.  There is no WAY they could retroactively charge us for all of these boxes that we bought in good faith with those shipping costs.  I certainly hope so.

I think it has to be for new orders placed starting on the 23rd.  There is no WAY they could retroactively charge us for all of these boxes that we bought in good faith with those shipping costs.  I certainly hope so.
They are not doing that.. same as last time when they stopped shipping world wide.. if you have bought memeboxes or bundles that shipped later than that date they still shipped them so this time they'll also shipp them and not ask for more money (than their company will fail) 

I've bought 18 boxes in the last month (wow that sounds awful) but other than a couple that I ordered individually by opening brand new accounts with 10 point bonuses and then emailing to get 5 points from being referred by a blogger, it's just been a few large orders with one shipping charge. I will be buying A LOT less if the shipping cost is $6.99 each so I guess they'll actually be saving me money.
I've been thinking of spending less on memebox so this came on perfect time lol still very sad

Oh wow... They will be charging 6.99$ PER BOX now?? Better buy up some boxes quick! especially if you buy multiples at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are not doing that.. same as last time when they stopped shipping world wide.. if you have bought memeboxes or bundles that shipped later than that date they still shipped them so this time they'll also shipp them and not ask for more money (than their company will fail) 
Yea they couldn't do that lol people would rage!

well, since they aren't giving out fantastic memepoints anymore and now with this new shipping policy, I will be curtailing my purchases.  I liked to pick and choose which boxes I wanted, and most of the time, the ship dates were pretty close, but not exact.

They are pushing you to purchase more all at once - more impulse purchases - as if I wasn't already doing that!!  I could see free shipping working on your orders if you ordered 70.00 or more, but how long will they keep that  promo?  I am sure that is the next to go.

I think that they should pro-rate the shipping or give us the choice to say, yeah, ship them all together on the latest date if you purchase 3 or 4 boxes at once with different dates.   That can be done.  Amazon does it.

well, since they aren't giving out fantastic memepoints anymore and now with this new shipping policy, I will be curtailing my purchases.  I liked to pick and choose which boxes I wanted, and most of the time, the ship dates were pretty close, but not exact.

They are pushing you to purchase more all at once - more impulse purchases - as if I wasn't already doing that!!  I could see free shipping working on your orders if you ordered 70.00 or more, but how long will they keep that  promo?  I am sure that is the next to go.
"All good things come to an end" - If there thinking this will make them more money...I really don't see that.  IMO. I will def be buying less from here and out - You know me on shipping charges @@biancardi :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back