Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can find almost everything on GMarket, if you're willing to deal with ordering from multiple sources and paying for EMS. So, I'd only order when you want to order in bulk!

For example, they have the Mediflower sleep pack for only $6, after converted to USD. Interesting, because there is a snow version~

So, it's good if you want to stock up.

I found the Haniskin BB Cream Ampoule on there, too, but it's still $50, so you probably aren't going to find it for much cheaper anyway. It's an expensive bb cream...

Testerkorea added Enprani Cheese cream if anyone is interested. I asked and they stocked it, but order turnaround time sucks now. 7+ days. I placed 2 total orders and both sat for a long time.

You could try requesting items there. They are responsive about stocking things. They have a public message board you can make a request on. Just put [REQUEST] ITEM NAME  for the subject and they'll respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@LadyManah I did gmarket years back, but EMS was so expensive (almost the price of the items itself). I did use coupons and won some from reviews, but that made me pretty broke. Uh..

If anyone is interested, the Korean skincare thread is here;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The best way to get out products is if memebox would put them up in the memeshop for us. We can at least use points and codes on those!  :wub:

Memebox Global #9 is back in stock if anyone is interested & SB # 6 Anti Aging & Banila Co SB # 7. I wish they added some new 23$ boxes, I'm itching to buy something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit, I missed out on the Bling Bling cream nakedbox!

I'm a total slave to Memebox's point discounts. Just used the 48 hour points a week or so ago and told myself, ok, I'm not getting more...and now there are MORE DISCOUNTS. WHY?

I really want to get a good BB cream out of a box though. Would anyone recommend some of the others in currently available boxes?

Memebox Global #9 is back in stock if anyone is interested & SB # 6 Anti Aging & Banila Co SB # 7. I wish they added some new 23$ boxes, I'm itching to buy something.
Whaaaaat! I have been waiting for nine to come back!  I have no money until tomorrow, so nobody can buy it until I do, okay. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ohhh, #9 is a good one and I'm itching to try the Gokmul mask. Must... not... buy... I already have 4 boxes coming my way this summer!

Kind of bummed I missed out on the one nakedbox with the bling bling cream, but I did get #23 with all the fun looking pore stuff. Really hope I get the tomato mask since I got the other one in the luckbox where it was one of those same two.

So I had placed an order last weekend and as soon as I got the email about the VIP codes and points I canceled. Between the 20% off, the points they gave for the VIP code issue, 5 points for the nakedbox, and the discounts on some of those new boxes, there was no way I could resist. But I only paid $38 more than my original order and I got 3 more boxes and it's on Bill Me Later so no interest for 6 months yay!

I ended up with Pomegranate, Footcare 2, Detox, Nakedbox #23, Cacao, Bubble Pop, and Mask edition #4.

And for the "your order is getting ready to ship" emails, I got them for Hair & Body 2, Blue colorbox, and Footcare. No Milk/Whole Grain bundle for me yet! 

Definitely eying box #9. I also highly recommmend H&B #1 if anyone didn't grab it the first time, it's genuinely a fun box to open (I usually lose interest once I see spoilers, but this box I didn't!). Lots of useful products that I'm continuing to use in that box.

Oh, and if anyone is sad at missing out on the Bling Bling Cream, I've got two for trade. I was pretty upset at getting the second one, it was from the Naked Box where they suddenly switched out the BB creams on us...

Agreeing with you girls. The regular box and that H&B 1 are definitely value for money. I just wrote about it and I realize that even if you slash the value to half, it is still triple it's original price. 

As for the newer boxes, I am eyeing the pomegranate one. I would love cooling too, but I think that will arrive when it is already autumn here..

And hello memeshop hair~ They listened once again and its now $50 for free shipping!

Just ordered the 50 piece mask set along with some other items (the soapberry cleansing foam x2 set, and the green tea cleansing oil). It was $51.00, and would have been $32 shipping... if I didn't just use the free shipping code! Heck yes, super cheap sheet masks. That'll stave off any need for me to buy any Mask Edition superboxes for a long, long, long time. I should also be good on cleansers for the next several months.

Then got the Zero Cosmetics box, also with free shipping by using my 2 Memepoints and the $5 code. I broke down when I saw they guaranteed no alcohol, which Memebox has a HUGE problem with. I'm willing to cross my fingers and hope for minimal or no citrus if I know there's going to be no alcohol in the products. 

I'd really love a bunch of other boxes but I'm trying to be... somewhat responsible. I was going to get another ~3 boxes but talked myself down from that. Heck, I really shouldn't be buying anything at all, but I've been stressed since I have an exam in two days... so... shopping therapy. Yup.

Really though, it's just nice to be able to buy products without worrying about shipping! And fifty masks, you guys

@Bunbunny  What fifty masks set?    Can you post a link?  I cannot find that set on memebox

well, this kinda sucks.   I mean, most of my boxes I've ordered didn't have the same ship date, so most likely they won't be in a "value" set.

Memebox Shipping Policy Change Notification Starting Monday, June 23, 2014, Memebox will be implementing shipping fees of $6.99 per box ordered, including any Memebox, Superbox, and Luckybox. This fee will be applied to each box in your order, unless otherwise stated in any particular limited offers. 

In order to enhance your shopping experience, this step is necessary  to streamline our beauty box pre-order system and support our efforts for expansion future international shipping 
destinations.

On the bright side, Memebox is offering more Box Value Set options for those of you who would like to purchase more than one box at one session! We’re getting more Value Set assortments with a larger range of box options to choose from! Therefore, you will have the benefit of paying standard shipping payment of $6.99 only ONCE, or to upgrade to expedited shipping at standard shipping price, all while enjoying 2 or more new boxes. Also, just like all our previous Box Value Set promotions, you will have all your boxes delivered to your doorstep at the same time!

"Starting Monday, June 23, 2014, Memebox will be implementing shipping fees of $6.99 per box ordered, including any Memebox, Superbox, and Luckybox. This fee will be applied to each box in your order, unless otherwise stated in any particular limited offers."

Just got this email! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bye bye memebox! Foot care box will be my last one! Time to save on shipping before it goes! Order everything you were thinking about lol

Latest posts

Back