Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2014-06-18 at 9.38.30 AM.png

So they posted this last night, but I see NOWHERE on their Facebook to leave a review. I am pretty sure everyone commenting is just reviewing boxes/products on their actual website...
I reviewed on their Facebook page last night...there was a section for it before, but it's gone now -.-

I think that's what they mean't, just review the boxes on there website
I'm guessing that's the only option now...That or leave one on a photo LOL

I reviewed on their Facebook page last night...there was a section for it before, but it's gone now -.-
I think they updated to the new version of Pages for businesses and it's removed the review section. 

Kiip is my friend Brian's company! 

They are a mobile advertising network, so if you've played games and earned real life discounts/rewards in mobile games chances are it was via kiip.

There is a review button on the Facebook page I reviewed originally and did a 6 month update yesterday
I know, but I think they updated their fan page last night & now the review button is gone. 

@@eugiegenie you are just too adorable! Love your videos :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you see it now?   I cannot find it anywhere 
oh i could see it half hour ago on my phone at work and wondered why no one was adding the reviews ,home now and on the laptop and its gone, but still on my phone ,how strange, I've added a review under the pore care picture as well now,reading the post it clearly states a review on the Facebook page,last night it said on the Facebook review page, but that has now gone,

oh i could see it half hour ago on my phone at work and wondered why no one was adding the reviews ,home now and on the laptop and its gone, but still on my phone ,how strange, I've added a review under the pore care picture as well now,reading the post it clearly states a review on the Facebook page,last night it said on the Facebook review page, but that has now gone,
So strange. Maybe I'll try from my phone. Would be great if a MUT user got some points :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

So strange. Maybe I'll try from my phone. Would be great if a MUT user got some points :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
it does seem everyone is getting right confused ,it says review on Facebook  so i would do one under a box photo to be honest ,but i see many have done there reviews on the main memebox site and not Facebook, 

enables a little more , you do get 5 points for each of these new boxes ,so even 1 box gives you 5 points. for your NEXT box.lol

Eeeeee I got #22 as well!! The Makeon Mermaid set has been on my wishlist for a LONG time, and I've also been very curious to try the Bling Bling cream and Elle Girl gloss. And I only have one mask from my boxes so far, and now I get to try another one! So excited - the value is incredible. I was just looking at Nakedboxes this morning, hoping they would stock something exciting - and they did.

Feeling a little guilty, because I signed up with my other email to get the $10. I remember other members saying Memebox has encouraged this practice in the past though, and I'm not planning on doing it again in the future. I also used that Kiip code, and with the 5 reward points it turned into crazy bargain deal zone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back