Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have spoken with Memebox and found out that the code MEMEBOXKIIP is not an affiliate link, but rather a promotional code.  Sorry for the confusion.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Just to clarify, Promocodes discussions are allowed on MuT.  Carry on MakeupTalkers :)
Yay!!! I wonder how long this code will last for?!

For the pomegrante box... Do any think we will get the Skinfood Pomegrante series? (a product or two maybe) I've tried the serum and it were by far the best serum I've ever tried from Skinfood.. 
That's a good question, I don't want to buy they box thinking they will if they don't lol so that's a dilema! I was also thinking that the vitamin box will contain Skinfood products because there products are all revolved around vitamins  and food..

Last edited by a moderator:
For the pomegrante box... Do any think we will get the Skinfood Pomegrante series? (a product or two maybe) I've tried the serum and it were by far the best serum I've ever tried from Skinfood.. 
I have almost that whole line and love it. I'd be thrilled to get the serum, since I just ran out.

The affiliate receives credit (commission/points) every time the discount is used. I'm assuming that this falls into the advertising category since there's a profit being made, and advertising isn't allowed on MuT unless it goes through the Advertising Team. 

@@Director or @@zadidoll may have a more thorough explanation, if necessary. 
@ you pretty much nailed it. MuT thanks you. Furthermore, we did end up speaking with Memebox and found out that their code was only a promotional code, so it was our mistake.  Sorry about that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

In our forum rules, it's very clear that Affiliate/referral links/blogger codes are not allowed.  See our topic here: Referral/Affiliate Links - Not allowed

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

The affiliate receives credit (commission/points) every time the discount is used. I'm assuming that this falls into the advertising category since there's a profit being made, and advertising isn't allowed on MuT unless it goes through the Advertising Team. 

@@Director or @@zadidoll may have a more thorough explanation, if necessary. 
That's accurate.

Screen Shot 2014-06-18 at 9.38.30 AM.png

So they posted this last night, but I see NOWHERE on their Facebook to leave a review. I am pretty sure everyone commenting is just reviewing boxes/products on their actual website...

Latest posts

Back