Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ yeah..curious too. I don't mind the blogger codes since you don't get anything from peopel using them. Just want to know where the $5 one come from  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

@@eugiegenie true... I am anxious about the declining value of memeboxes lately... Especially when the earlier ones were superb! But still, they are relatively some of the best valued boxes I have come across. Can't complain when I compare with other companies..

@@puppymomofthree hahah you just answered yourself!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i think memebox is still pretty worth the price, even if some boxes contain small products (at least the products are actually quality products)....cos the beauteque boxes don't look appealing at all....they mainly consist of "my beauty diary" stuff inside and brands that i can get easily in hk....AND they're selling for USD35 (anti-ageing box is USD60)  :blink:

where did this come from? just curious..
I thought blogger codes weren't allowed? Are we allowed to use theM?
I'm not sure if it is a blogger code? I saw it over in the June thread. It wasn't labeled as a blogger thread and a user had posted it just saying she used? Apologises if it is! I was just happy to get $5! 

@@migasa @@OiiO no problem! We are all going to have such fabulous skin, broke or not. 

I really want the Detox box even though I have 4 boxes coming my way that are ALL SKIN CARE. I just don't think any of the makeup ones really interest me that much!

this is an affiliate code ,different from the normal blogger or vip codes. 
So is it kosher that I posted it? 

i just hope that cheaper doesn't mean the products are smaller (like the hair superbox ><)
I am hoping it's just a promo that they are running and not smaller products!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
oops.gif

Just to clarify....Affiliate, blogger codes and/or referral links are not allowed.  Please do not post them, as they violate our rules, if it's a "memebox" code, then it's fine.  In a nut shell, if someone like a blogger or a website receives ANY compensation for purchases that are made using a "code" or "coupon" then they are not allowed.

Thank you. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify....Affiliate, blogger codes and/or referral links are not allowed.  Please do not post them, as they violate our rules, if it's a "memebox" code, then it's fine.  In a nut shell, if someone like a blogger or a website receives ANY compensation for purchases that are made using a "code" or "coupon" then they are not allowed.

Thank you. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Why? Affiliate Discounts are for customers.

Why? Affiliate Discounts are for customers.
The affiliate receives credit (commission/points) every time the discount is used. I'm assuming that this falls into the advertising category since there's a profit being made, and advertising isn't allowed on MuT unless it goes through the Advertising Team. 

@@Director or @@zadidoll may have a more thorough explanation, if necessary. 

So i just came home from being away on vacay for the past few weeks to 11 boxes waiting for me!

9 of them pink. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

5 memeboxes

2 birchboxes

1 ipsy

1 Popsugar

and

2 Le Metier (vip box and kaleidoscope box)

The Memeboxes I received were Box 10, 11, Makeup box, Night Care and Fermented.

The Fermented box was by FAR by favorite!

Great box and awesome value.

Does anyone know if Fermented #2 contains different products?

The Night Care box looks really great too. As well as box 11 and 10.

The only box I am underwhelmed w/ is the Make up Box.

Please ladies do NOT let me buy anymore make up boxes from Meme.

The skincare and personal care boxes are SO MUCH better. The make up is substandard in my opinion. (except for the BB creams of course!)

I also received a DHL text that I have another Meme shipment arriving today.

I wonder if it could be Mask box #3?

For the pomegrante box... Do any think we will get the Skinfood Pomegrante series? (a product or two maybe) I've tried the serum and it were by far the best serum I've ever tried from Skinfood.. 

Latest posts

Back