Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or did they jack the price up of the summer Hopegirl package by 1$? iT WAS 17$ now 18$

Last edited by a moderator:
The hope girl SUMMER package is a great deal!!! But shipping, OUCH.

Updated:

My sister in law, used the 10 memepoints+ 5 memepoints off code and it came to 18.58$ for the summer Hope girl Package with shipping, debating weather or not we should buy it, but I want one too!!
what code for 5 memepoints ?

I've been very good and not bought boxes since the value box bundle last week today I ordered the 2 new boxes pomegranate and detox bundle.

I was going to buy some things in the memeshop I really wanted and saw the hope girl summer package, and got that too. My shopping cart went just over the $70. I added the pomegranate superbox. Used my 2 vip memepoints. Applied the free shipping code and got free shipping on the box too! All in all I payed $92. 

Interesting how the new superboxes - detox, foot care 2, pomegranate are cheaper than the usual superboxes! D: 
pomegranate is really tempting. I love the smell! But the shipping date might not be a friendly time for me..hmm

I just couldn't say no to Detox... Now I'm getting 4 more boxes in June and 8 in July! It's so crazy and I'm so, so addicted and even more broke!  :blink2:

I just couldn't say no to Detox... Now I'm getting 4 more boxes in June and 8 in July! It's so crazy and I'm so, so addicted and even more broke!  :blink2:
I have WAY too many too count now....I have to STOP.  Need to go on the addiction thread!!  I am not broke (yet!!), but I will have so many of these products, that I won't need to purchase anything more for a long time - BUT I WANT!! lol

New boxes?? Omg lol Nooooooo. Detox seems interesting

I have WAY too many too count now....I have to STOP.  Need to go on the addiction thread!!  I am not broke (yet!!), but I will have so many of these products, that I won't need to purchase anything more for a long time - BUT I WANT!! lol
This is EXACTLY how i feel right now! I ended up purchasing both the detox and pomegranate :3 I have a HEAPS of products at home which will probably last me a long, long while x-x

This is EXACTLY how i feel right now! I ended up purchasing both the detox and pomegranate :3 I have a HEAPS of products at home which will probably last me a long, long while x-x

I feel you both! I've got so many unused products and with so many coming boxes I'll end up with so many more! I try to tell myself all the time that I've got more than enough but there's always another box that I want so much and I just can't stop myself!

Admin Note: Affiliate link not allowed
Thank you for this code! I just used it and it worked like a charm. I wasn't interested in Pomegranate and Detox boxes, but I did pick up the Fermented Superbox #2 I've been eyeing, and although I'm currently drowning in skincare with many more Memeboxes on the way, the code pushed me over the edge :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back