Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very tempted by both of them... and there is a bundle of the zero and waterproof with express shipping...... oh can I resist????

Ooo, I was wondering if there was a bundle.  I really only want the Zero one, though...

I am a very naughty jane.... I bought the tosowoong total skin car set with the free memebox from nature box... I really wanted to try the box and the brush and hubby got paid yesterday so I thought... Why not?

I was going to order the big four bundle (with cacao, burst of colour, vitamin and zero) but reading your posts @LuxxyLux @@Bunbunny made me realise I wouldn't actually want to use too much from the later two :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Woooo~

I was going to order the big four bundle (with cacao, burst of colour, vitamin and zero) but reading your posts @LuxxyLux @@Bunbunny made me realise I wouldn't actually want to use too much from the later two :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Woooo~
I have ordered the first two too but tbh the last two have little interest for me. Waterproof doesn't either as I can't use eye makeup as I can't see anything without my glasses

I have ordered the first two too but tbh the last two have little interest for me. Waterproof doesn't either as I can't use eye makeup as I can't see anything without my glasses
I think I'm a little deranged because I already ordered burst of colour when the five points came out.. I was having grand plans in my head of who to gift the extra to because I felt like it was worth getting the bundle for the discount. XDDD

Waterproof could be for sweat too though I think! But still, yeah, now that I've thought about it more the idea isn't appealing at all XD

HI, I'm new a memeber YAY! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So we got this vip mail with the 10% and 15% off

but it doesn't seem to work.

I tried to add $200 on value sets, on memeboxes & superboxes and on memeshop products.

Error error eoor, just lovely.

do you think it their fault or am I doing something wrong :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This might be a long shot but maybe somebody can help. I'm trying to find that article someone posted in the last couple weeks about korean skincare routines. I have so much stuff now I'm trying to figure out the correct combo and order to put it all on in.

Latest posts

Back