Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OHHH They just added new ones! - Again, waterproof makeup for fall? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what to order .... I bet that waterproof Box will have mascara in it! Which I dont want

I put lemon juice on my face to brighten it up a bit, sometimes, but I have to transform into a vampire when the sun is out, so I close all the blinds and eat chips and ice cream when I do that, not very fun lol. I hope that Zero box does not have ALL citrus products in it..cause I hate weather or not my skin is going to do the opposite if there's a bit of sun gleaming through my house when its on my face.
Yeah, I'm glad you're responsible with the lemon juice. Most websites I see will just say "oh, slap on some sunscreen and you'll be fine!" but SPF only does so much... god forbid someone missed a spot and went out on a summer day after a lemon juice mask. (I hope you dilute the lemon juice though, so it's not too acidic!)

Thinking about it, not too many cosmetics have citrus in them, right? Other than BB creams, foundations, or similar items? So that leaves a lot of room for paraben/sulfate/whatever-free make up items. I can sense a lot of powders, a "natural" BB cream, maybe that vegan nail polish again? I might pass on this box, I've got more make up than I can handle. Which isn't much, but I don't use much make up in the first place.

edit: read the description, guess there'll be skin care in it too? still wanna wait until a spoiler, though

So I've been seeing what other beautyboxes they have that ship to Hong Kong, and saw that there's something called "Glamabox", but it doesn't look appealing at all...it's like buying the Miniboxes...all their skincare products are 1-5ml, and their body/hair products are 30-40ml...I kinda hate 1ml samples, I mean I wouldn't be able to test anything with just one use of it -.-

Looks like Memebox has the best offers still  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I've been seeing what other beautyboxes they have that ship to Hong Kong, and saw that there's something called "Glamabox", but it doesn't look appealing at all...it's like buying the Miniboxes...all their skincare products are 1-5ml, and their body/hair products are 30-40ml...I kinda hate 1ml samples, I mean I wouldn't be able to test anything with just one use of it -.-

Looks like Memebox has the best offers still :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yes I get glamabox shipped to the UK. Memebox is still better

They got rid of the zero and waterproof makeup boxes again, whats the problem I wonder?

Me neither :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm waiting for "THE BOX" before I buy anything again lol. I'm not sure what that box but maybe I'll know it when I see it xD
i kinda actually wished they brought back the regular numbered global boxes back.. i really enjoyed those the most.. the theme boxes don't really phase me

I would die if Memebox came out with the " The History Of Woo" Superbox :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would pay 100$ for that box

Well, someone contacted me and said that Memebox actually SUGGESTED that they make another account to get the free Memepoints!!  So weird!  But maybe they want to get their "subscriber" numbers up to impress some backers....  I don't know.  

So I did!  And got the Vitamin box with a $3 blogger code and the free 10 points for signing up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  YAY!! I missed out on the 5 Free ones because I got distracted by the World Cup.

Oh, I forgot I got on here to say that I got a response from an email I wrote forever and ever ago about the Burst of Color #2.  They said that there will be NO repeats in that box from any other make-up box.  Everything will be new!

So I guess that means no Tonymoly liptint ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back