Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be a long shot but maybe somebody can help. I'm trying to find that article someone posted in the last couple weeks about korean skincare routines. I have so much stuff now I'm trying to figure out the correct combo and order to put it all on in.
makeup remover - face cleanser - toner - essence - serum - eye cream - moisturiser

if you're doing a home facial...

makeup remover - face cleanser - peeling - pore cleansing mask - toner - (sheet face mask) - serum - eye cream - moisturiser - (night mask)

hope that helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

makeup remover - face cleanser - toner - essence - serum - eye cream - moisturiser

if you're doing a home facial...

makeup remover - face cleanser - peeling - pore cleansing mask - toner - (sheet face mask) - serum - eye cream - moisturiser - (night mask)

hope that helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you!! It does! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't remember, but this is definitely helpful!! Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

if you have dry skin some also use an emulsion before moisturizer

cleansing oil -> cleansing foam -> toner -> essence -> ampoule ->  eye cream -> serum -> emulsion -> moisturizer/sleeping pack

I also got the at home & the free from oil & troubles #3 box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also got my honey box today!  So happy - the face cream will have to wait until the cooler months, but every else is lightweight and good to use now in the hot summer months!  I am really excited to use the secret key item, as I have a HUGE zit on my chin right now (stress pimples -gotta love 'em!)

Sucks that the shipping for meme shop items is so crazy :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> $16.56 for the Hope girl Summer package is crazy :'(
Gosh you are right...they probably want us to buy up to $70 to use the code I guess... It looks lovely though~ (like a happy meal box, only wearable)  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The hope girl SUMMER package is a great deal!!! But shipping, OUCH.

Updated:

My sister in law, used the 10 memepoints+ 5 memepoints off code and it came to 18.58$ for the summer Hope girl Package with shipping, debating weather or not we should buy it, but I want one too!!

Is anyone else going to buy one? Its pretty much the same price as  a regular memebox..

Ohh I found the colors:

cbe9caa5_001628bb_975a_4941_b164_9263750ce5d7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh you are right...they probably want us to buy up to $70 to use the code I guess... It looks lovely though~ (like a happy meal box, only wearable) ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It does look awesome but I don't want to spend $70 on stuff I don't need so I can free shipping in that :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll to see if we points ! Lol

@  So true... $18. Such a dilemma. Which $5 code is that?

@@sharksoul24 I don't think they will credit any this soon though... we can only hope....  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ...and be called Hope Girl(s)! sorry for the pun :X

@ So true... $18. Such a dilemma. Which $5 code is that?

@@sharksoul24 I don't think they will credit any this soon though... we can only hope.... -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ...and be called Hope Girl(s)! sorry for the pun :X
Haha we are the Hope Girl (s) since they day we signed up for memebox! Always Hoping for points, discounts, new boxes lol

Such a dilema!!! Ughh SIL said I can order it on her account for 18.58$ = 20$ CDN.... To buy or not to buy?! If I do I will order the soft pink eye cream.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back