Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the new boxes! The waterproof make up one really entices me! Memebox has been releasing so much omg x_x I can't handle this, guys!

There was also a baby powder scent box teaser that was just released...total regret not getting any scentboxes now :c 

Last edited by a moderator:
they took them down!!  After I went to the trouble of posting them in my blog as a new release!  lol

they also had other value sets as well this morning.  Oh well..

Just saw the new boxes! The waterproof make up one really entices me! Memebox has been releasing so much omg x_x I can't handle this, guys!

There was also a baby powder scent box teaser that was just released...total regret not getting any scentboxes now :c 
more interested in the baby powder teaser

more interested in the baby powder teaser
from memebox FB

I put it in a spoiler here

From Scentbox #2 Baby Powder,

LAILLY 7 SECONDS MAKE-UP BOOSTER!!! (worth $34)

A baby powder scented makeup boosting cream that eliminates any excess oil on the skin, conditioning and boosting your skin for silky-smooth make up!

spoiler.babypowder.jpg

Ive found my go to skin cream now, but I'm still ordering skincare boxes lolz

Disclaimer: rant of a woman who is now 40+ weeks pregnant so I'm kinda grumpy

The description of the zero cosmetics box really bug me. Theyre saying the box is chemical free - does this mean none of the products will contain water - given water is a chemical?? That being said, I'll likely buy it because I like more natural products, but the description used is inaccurate. Okay, rant over! :)
Unfortunately, most people don't understand what a chemical is and so businesses have to use shorthand in order to get it across that their products don't have any harmful chemicals in them. Too many people are anti "chemical" without even knowing what it means. Meanwhile, many people also love "natural" stuff, as if natural things aren't made of chemicals! Not to mention "natural" often includes citrus fruits, which as we probably all know by now from me complaining about them, have phototoxic properties. Some people are more willing to using straight lemon juice on their face than niacinamide or an AHA/BHA, because it's "natural".

They probably just say "chemical free" because it's the same way as saying "all natural" in this day's business-speak, and they already used "all natural" for the Nature box. 

That said, I love the idea of the zero cosmetics box, I just figure it'll have a bunch of citrus based products I won't use.

Unfortunately, most people don't understand what a chemical is and so businesses have to use shorthand in order to get it across that their products don't have any harmful chemicals in them. Too many people are anti "chemical" without even knowing what it means. Meanwhile, many people also love "natural" stuff, as if natural things aren't made of chemicals! Not to mention "natural" often includes citrus fruits, which as we probably all know by now from me complaining about them, have phototoxic properties. Some people are more willing to using straight lemon juice on their face than niacinamide or an AHA/BHA, because it's "natural".

They probably just say "chemical free" because it's the same way as saying "all natural" in this day's business-speak, and they already used "all natural" for the Nature box. 

That said, I love the idea of the zero cosmetics box, I just figure it'll have a bunch of citrus based products I won't use.
I put lemon juice on my face to brighten it up a bit, sometimes, but I have to transform into a vampire when the sun is out, so I close all the blinds and eat chips and ice cream when I do that, not very fun lol. I hope that Zero box does not have ALL citrus products in it..cause I hate weather or not my skin is going to do the opposite if there's a bit of sun gleaming through my house when its on my face.

Gahhh, cooling care or chocolate or bubble pop??? WHICH DO I WANNNNT???

PS - http://us.memebox.com/memebox-special-13-cooling-care-full-size-free-gift 

^The link for the cooling box with free fullsize tonymoly lip tint

WAIT, now I am finding all the links to the free gifts ones

http://us.memebox.com/superbox-37-at-home-free-full-size-gift#.U5jZOpRdUds

^ At Home with Free Full-sized Holika Holika Skin&Good Cera Ultra Moisture Soap

http://us.memebox.com/superbox-37-at-home-memebox-special-12-vitamin-care-free-full-size-gift#.U5jZNZRdUds

^Vitaman+At Home with Free Full-sized Holika Holika Skin&Good Cera Steam Cleansing Lotion

http://us.memebox.com/superbox-37-at-home-memebox-special-12-vitamin-care-13-cooling-care-free-full-size-gift#.U5jZNpRdUds

^Vitaman, At Home, And Cooling with Free Full-sized Holika Holika Skin&Good Cera Steam Cleansing Lotion
Yes, where are you seeing all the free gifts? When I look in my account there are none,lol. When I click on your links it's there.

Ummm I think they made a "mistake"

Superbox Pore Care #2 revealed a spoiler which is the

[SIZE=medium]SPOILER #1  - LABEL YOUNG SHOCKING PACK -$28[/SIZE] - They say its 28$

http://us.memebox.com/superbox-1810#.U5os_CjiiKg

[SIZE=medium]But  in their store its 17$ [/SIZE]http://us.memebox.com/shocking-pack#.U5os6yjiiKg

Wow... how can you make a "mistake" like that or jack the price up....That's not cool.
i never trust their stated price on their info card...it's always higher than what you can get elsewhere...

Yes, where are you seeing all the free gifts? When I look in my account there are none,lol. When I click on your links it's there.
it's what the "VIPs" got in their emails....links to the free upgrade shipping along with free gifts....but until date, no one knows how the VIP things works -.-

So I've been sitting on 35 points and since they threw in the 5 and have the $5 off of 3 coupon code, I finally gave in and grabbed a few boxes. I already have a few floating in meme-limbo (I bought them, but they haven't shipped yet) but I couldn't help grabbing a few more with the points!

I got Whole Grain, Mask #4 and Cacao Cosmetics.

I have Mini #3, Hair and Body #2, and Oriental Medicine in meme limbo, as well as an overflowing drawer full of stuff I have yet to use, so I think I'm set for awhile. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish Memebox added some new boxes already! I need an excuse to buy something!

I wish Memebox added some new boxes already! I need an excuse to buy something!
Lol what about all the boxes they just added xD is so hard to keep up with all the releases
Ahh newer boxes! I've been so overwhelmed with all the new stuff I haven't bought anything in a while lol

Latest posts

Back