Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Wow, how do you know you got the second last one? O:

Gratz btw :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I add say 50 to my memebox cart, and see, I keep changing the numbers in the quantity and thats how I find out how many is left ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> cause it will tell you if theres not enough over 50 or under whatever number you input

Last edited by a moderator:
@@eugiegenie Oh the "Sku"?

Wow there were over 10k luckybox #7 in stock when it first released then! That's crazy!

I bought them as soon as the $5 hit though so who knows how many are left now XD

Does anyone know how long the 10 points offer for new sign ups last for? Is this a promotion for June only?

They are valid for a year. You can check all your points' expiry dates on your account.
@PaulinaPS - Oh not the expiry dates, but the actual sign up for those 10 points, because I was going to get some friends to sign up

There is 156 lucky boxes left. Nothing more, nothing less. Yes i'm bored and have nothing better to do

Kk i got bored so here are the ones that I checked out and their stock status.

Cacao 325

Vitamin 383

Cooling 391

Lucky 7--> 10

Mask edition 2 --> 225

Skincare 227

#14 memebox--> 73

#13 memebox--> 73

Whole grain 132

Aloe superbox 189

Snail box 2--> 10

Burst of color 2--> 379

Anti aging 2--> 30

Yea then i got lazy after haha sorry. Hope this gives you an idea of what is in stock and how fast you should rush to get that box you've been eyeing.

Kk i got bored so here are the ones that I checked out and their stock status.

Cacao 325

Vitamin 383

Cooling 391

Lucky 7--> 10

Mask edition 2 --> 225

Skincare 227

#14 memebox--> 73

#13 memebox--> 73

Whole grain 132

Aloe superbox 189

Snail box 2--> 10

Burst of color 2--> 379

Anti aging 2--> 30

Yea then i got lazy after haha sorry. Hope this gives you an idea of what is in stock and how fast you should rush to get that box you've been eyeing.
There were 38 Hair&Body 2 boxes when I checked  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I dont know if I should order the vitamin, or the the skincare box...

I just tried the eyeshadow palette from burst of color #1 and I'm not impressed. I don't think it is very pigmented and is way too glittery! It's like Urban Decay Moondust shadow, except not good.

I seem to only like Korean skincare, bb cream and lip tints. The rest of the makeup doesn't really suit me.

Latest posts

Back