Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gahhh, cooling care or chocolate or bubble pop??? WHICH DO I WANNNNT???

PS - http://us.memebox.com/memebox-special-13-cooling-care-full-size-free-gift 

^The link for the cooling box with free fullsize tonymoly lip tint

WAIT, now I am finding all the links to the free gifts ones

http://us.memebox.com/superbox-37-at-home-free-full-size-gift#.U5jZOpRdUds

^ At Home with Free Full-sized Holika Holika Skin&Good Cera Ultra Moisture Soap

http://us.memebox.com/superbox-37-at-home-memebox-special-12-vitamin-care-free-full-size-gift#.U5jZNZRdUds

^Vitaman+At Home with Free Full-sized Holika Holika Skin&Good Cera Steam Cleansing Lotion

http://us.memebox.com/superbox-37-at-home-memebox-special-12-vitamin-care-13-cooling-care-free-full-size-gift#.U5jZNpRdUds

^Vitaman, At Home, And Cooling with Free Full-sized Holika Holika Skin&Good Cera Steam Cleansing Lotion
Is there one for the Vitamin box by itself with a free gift?  I have no idea how you are finding these!  I tried to check.

"Get ready for summer with this Vitamin Box! " Ships August 1st lol summer be over than
same with the cooling box.  By the time I would get it, it is time for fall!!

Seriously, they needed to put this out in late may for those of us in the northern hemisphere.  Of course, our friends in Australia and in the southern hemisphere will be starting into spring at that time, so maybe these boxes are for them!

Aw, I ALMOST really wanted the Cooling Care box because I though maybe it was for people with rosacea or redness problems and I though YES! I am ALL over that box! Then I saw it was for Summer (aka cooling down from the heat, etc.) and I was like....well phooey LOL

I saw it had an "at home waxing kit" and decided no.  I still can't decide between the vitamin one or herbal or fermented or, or, or... /sigh  I want it all, let's just admit it.
Oh, where did you find the info on "at home waxing kit" ???

Oh, where did you find the info on "at home waxing kit" ???
I confused two boxes, I think.  I think my brain has warped from looking at Memebox descriptions.  I must have read about the self hair kit in the At Home box right after I saw the spoiler for the Waxing box.  AAAAHHH!!  So many boxes!

I confused two boxes, I think.  I think my brain has warped from looking at Memebox descriptions.  I must have read about the self hair kit in the At Home box right after I saw the spoiler for the Waxing box.  AAAAHHH!!  So many boxes!
Oh, ok, I see  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I keep on reading those descriptions too, cause I keep forgetting which one is which and which ones I wanted most LOL

I ordered the Vitamin Box and the Cooling box before the box value set for that came out v_v does this just mean i am stuck with the standard shipping now? Even though the price is exactly the same as the value box set which has free express shipping? 

I ordered the Vitamin Box and the Cooling box before the box value set for that came out v_v does this just mean i am stuck with the standard shipping now? Even though the price is exactly the same as the value box set which has free express shipping?
i think you actually need to buy the bundle to get the upgraded shipping...

ahhh i can't order anymore since all the new ones all deliver in august...and my baby is due then! i don't think i'd have time for memeboxes then...and the one month confinement...unless they come up with a ginger box!!! ><
Lol.  My baby is due to today, and while she is making me wait I may need to buy the cooling/at home bundle just to kill time.  Not that I need the cooling box - its winter in Australia haha

Wow there really are a lot more Australians here than I thought there would be! =DD

@@ellabella10 Babies are hard work! You obviously deserve some boxes! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@stawbewii It's been absolutely freezing!! It's hard to imagine me wanting anything cooling in the near future T__T I'll probably regret not buying it once it gets warmer though...

email memebox - Let them know you want to purchase the value set and to cancel order xyz.   if you had points that you used, make sure you let them know you want those points back into your account before you reorder.

I put in the subject line -  Need Help with Order XYZ

where, of course, xyz is your order number :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I write way too many tech use case specs!

Lol.  My baby is due to today, and while she is making me wait I may need to buy the cooling/at home bundle just to kill time.  Not that I need the cooling box - its winter in Australia haha
Congrats!!  I hope the next time you show up, your baby girl is here :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw it had an "at home waxing kit" and decided no.  I still can't decide between the vitamin one or herbal or fermented or, or, or... /sigh  I want it all, let's just admit it.
I didn't see no waxing kit? it said self hair kits? which means head hair care? or am I getting confused?

Latest posts

Back