Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@veritazy I'm a sucker for anything in the shape of macaroons! Macaroon jewellery cases especially are a weakness of mine xD I love them but I can't justify buying them.... @_@

Also I've eaten at Zumbo and they were pretty average macaroons :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have had better, but then again, it might be because I'm very fussy! The dessert-train is the coolest part and definitely makes it worth the visit though!

@@Jane George I never knew there was a macaron day!

Does anything special happen on the day? Free macarons perhaps? =D

@@veritazy I'm a sucker for anything in the shape of macaroons! Macaroon jewellery cases especially are a weakness of mine xD I love them but I can't justify buying them.... @_@

Also I've eaten at Zumbo and they were pretty average macaroons :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have had better, but then again, it might be because I'm very fussy! The dessert-train is the coolest part and definitely makes it worth the visit though!
ikr...we memeshippers are all crazy for packaging. 

I might go crazy and order some of those V8 cakes as well. And end up homeless. 

@@Jane George I never knew there was a macaron day!

Does anything special happen on the day? Free macarons perhaps? =D
he does like 60 types of macaron... madness with big queues

@@veritazy Pff, homes. Who needs a home when you can have cute packaging?! xD

What kind of products can be found in a baby box by the way? O: 

Would it be stuff like nappies? Or would they be beauty related somehow?

Sorry if this is a silly question, babies rarely ever cross my mind xD

Nappy rash cream, bath stuff, body lotion, stretch mark cream for mum, masks for mum,

hahah ikr.

Yeah like Jane said, those..they look adorbs too. I don't mind getting them and stealing the box and some stuffs I can use for myself, the rest for a friend who just had her child.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

memeshop_thumbnail_20140310105711_LsD88TzK5C.jpg

They had like 4/5 of these Babyboxes way back in 2012 but idk how well they sell in Korea.

ok, gtg ladies.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

i just went to stalk the korean babybox...n it consists of sunscreen, baby lotion, soap, bath&hair wash, and wet wipes...all organic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Jane George That all does sound very useful, but I never thought I would have been interested in ordering it until @@veritazy's picture.... EVERYTHING LOOKS SO ADORABLE. ESPECIALLY THAT PINK NURSE BUNNY =3

@@eugiegenie That's really cool! It kind of puts in perspective how practical the baby one is compared to the normal boxes we buy xDDDD

I mean.... Sure.... All the boxes I buy are useful.... @___@

Is it strange I'm a little jealous that you get to shop for your baby girl? It looks like so much fun!

My cousin always has her two little girls dressed up all pink and pretty~ -sigh-

@@Jane George That all does sound very useful, but I never thought I would have been interested in ordering it until @@veritazy's picture.... EVERYTHING LOOKS SO ADORABLE. ESPECIALLY THAT PINK NURSE BUNNY =3

@@eugiegenie That's really cool! It kind of puts in perspective how practical the baby one is compared to the normal boxes we buy xDDDD

I mean.... Sure.... All the boxes I buy are useful.... @___@

Is it strange I'm a little jealous that you get to shop for your baby girl? It looks like so much fun!

My cousin always has her two little girls dressed up all pink and pretty~ -sigh-
hahaha that's completely normal!! i used to get jealous of friends who dressed up their girls...they would wear the same.outfits and it's sooo cute!! perhaps it's time u got married n had a kid of your own :*)

Is it bad I am glad to have a boy as I would find girls clothes and shoes harder to resist... Although my son still has a bigger wardrobe than me and hubby still.

@@eugiegenie Haha, it's still a long time away for me!

I will just have to live vigorously through the stories and videos I can see on the internet instead :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Jane George it's not bad at all! =D

I think it makes sense - glad to have a girl because you can dress her up, glad to have a boy because you save money on dressing him up. It's a win-win either way! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i have a son too and he has heaps of nice clothes...i think it's just really hard to resist buying children's clothing in general cos they're all soooo cute...but for girls, the temptation will just be much larger cos there's just so much variation!!!

Gahhh, cooling care or chocolate or bubble pop??? WHICH DO I WANNNNT???

PS - http://us.memebox.com/memebox-special-13-cooling-care-full-size-free-gift 

^The link for the cooling box with free fullsize tonymoly lip tint

WAIT, now I am finding all the links to the free gifts ones

http://us.memebox.com/superbox-37-at-home-free-full-size-gift#.U5jZOpRdUds

^ At Home with Free Full-sized Holika Holika Skin&Good Cera Ultra Moisture Soap

http://us.memebox.com/superbox-37-at-home-memebox-special-12-vitamin-care-free-full-size-gift#.U5jZNZRdUds

^Vitaman+At Home with Free Full-sized Holika Holika Skin&Good Cera Steam Cleansing Lotion

http://us.memebox.com/superbox-37-at-home-memebox-special-12-vitamin-care-13-cooling-care-free-full-size-gift#.U5jZNpRdUds

^Vitaman, At Home, And Cooling with Free Full-sized Holika Holika Skin&Good Cera Steam Cleansing Lotion

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back