Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But-But- I'm already the most recent post in the addiction thread! XD

What did you buy @@veritazy? =)
Good.

I got the cooling care since I just blogged about it. Enabled myself by accident lol!  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also a couple of other things for a friend. Basically within 500m radius of my (Czech) apartment, everyone is a memeconvert lol. I'm mailing my stuff in housemate's name since I am still in Croatia. Talk about loyalty..

What a great post @@veritazy! My predictions would have been similar =) Unfortunately it is freezing in Australia so I don't need cooling any time soon :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's so cool how you've converted everyone! All of my friends either claim to "already have too much makeup" or aren't interested in makeup at all =( 

I've considered gifting memeboxes on multiple occasions only to realise that the giftee would not appreciate the stuff =___=

@@athy thank you, hun~ I wish it's Australian weather here... summer is just beginning and I am getting baked

apparently we only have the ladybox in cz, and Korean products are really, really difficult to get here. They just introduced Missha in another town...like 4 hours away from Prague. urgh.

@@veritazy Noooo you really don't wish for the Australia weather :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />! I have to wear so many layers going anywhere T___T 

And I have never heard of ladybox! Australia seems to have a lot of TonyMoly at reasonable prices, but other than that, the only other Korean cosmetics we have around are usually at small boutiques. It's hard to know whether their stuff is real or not, and they're very overpriced regardless. =(

My first ever BB cream was a TonyMoly one that cost $11 from a local store. It was very basic. XD

ahhh i can't order anymore since all the new ones all deliver in august...and my baby is due then! i don't think i'd have time for memeboxes then...and the one month confinement...unless they come up with a ginger box!!! ><
Wow congratulations @@eugiegenie! How exciting!

You can always order the boxes and not open them until you have time :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That way you won't regret missing out on any particular box you really like!

ahhh i can't order anymore since all the new ones all deliver in august...and my baby is due then! i don't think i'd have time for memeboxes then...and the one month confinement...unless they come up with a ginger box!!! ><
Lol tbh when I had my son skincare and anything but sleep didn't really figure in my thoughts.

@@eugiegenie whoa wow~~ baby baby! *chants* The memebox should be pushing out Babybox soon. (they have it in the Korean site) :wub: :wub:
i would want a ginger box and a babybox :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i do remember someone asking them for a post-pregnancy box too :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@athy I think I got used to the winter here since it went all the way down to -28 degrees that one time. But Australia is nearer to Asia, so things ship cheaper and faster. Even memeshop items..

On a random note, I want to visit so many eateries in Aus (eg Zumbo's bakeries oh gawd). I have to win the lottery to afford everything in my wishlist...  :laughno:  

@@athy I think I got used to the winter here since it went all the way down to -28 degrees that one time. But Australia is nearer to Asia, so things ship cheaper and faster. Even memeshop items..

On a random note, I want to visit so many eateries in Aus (eg Zumbo's bakeries oh gawd). I have to win the lottery to afford everything in my wishlist...  :laughno:
go on macaron day... 6th october annually i think

Last edited by a moderator:
@@Jane George macarons are expensive...give me almond meal and I'll bake em any day!! But for Zumbo's... *drools*

6th October!! So close to my bday..

Or memebox, if you are seeing this, Cute Box PWEASE?! With those macaron lipbalms..  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow congratulations @@eugiegenie! How exciting!

You can always order the boxes and not open them until you have time :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That way you won't regret missing out on any particular box you really like!
thanks! hehe that's true too, but i think i have too many boxes at home already lol...unless i see something i really like, i think i'd need to stop ordering so many hehe...need to save some money to buy pretty pretty clothes for the new bubs (omg girls clothes are soooooo pretty) :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back