Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the standard shipping for their memestore items is what stops me from buying in their store.  I've only purchased an item that had free shipping.

"At Home" sounds like one of the MUT ladies' suggestion for a pampering box or sick-day box. I personally can't purchase that because no one will be at home to retrieve it all month lol. 
I suggested the sick day box, so of course I had to buy it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm a VIB, but I didn't see an option for free upgrade to express shipping, so I paid for standard and hope they'll just ship it express. The Vitamin/At Home/Cooling value set was sold out (!!) already, so I picked up the V/AT set and bought cooling separately. I don't really want another TonyMoly red tint (I have three) and would have preferred the cream in the bundle, but whatever. Free gifts are a fun perk!

I wonder how much you have to spend to get VIB? I've spent...a crapton, honestly. I need to take a break for the rest of the summer. (I've said that twice now...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggested the sick day box, so of course I had to buy it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm a VIB, but I didn't see an option for free upgrade to express shipping, so I paid for standard and hope they'll just ship it express. The Vitamin/At Home/Cooling value set was sold out (!!) already, so I picked up the V/AT set and bought cooling separately. I don't really want another TonyMoly red tint (I have three) and would have preferred the cream in the bundle, but whatever. Free gifts are a fun perk!

I wonder how much you have to spend to get VIB? I've spent...a crapton, honestly. I need to take a break for the rest of the summer. (I've said that twice now...)
you had to purchase a bundle to get the express shipping and a free gift.

VIP Exclusive Email Only Offers! With New Arrival Boxes and Free Gift! 2014-06-11 08-35-51.jpg

I might buy the bundles, but I think Ill stick to what I said and just purchase the Global editions, because they are coming out with different themed boxes that just confuse me lol O like the nature box I purchased.. I was hoping for more NATURE stuff, but instead I got a tea tree oil mask... Yea its related to Nature, but what about Royal jelly, or something else?

Wow that completely sucks for me. I've bought well over 30 boxes but I don't qualify as a vib?? Pfft to you memebox!
I dont like when companies do that, it makes those who may not be able to afford as much, or just don't buy as much or don't have the time to buy as much, feel left out. I mean VIP? What is this ? the Golden Globe Awards? Sephora does that and I couldn't even buy a bloody mascara from Dior when it was first released because it was for only those who spent like 1,000 or something stupid even though I spent 300$ in one order once... It seperates people and I think its completely wrong, free "gift" or not. But whatever, it is what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that completely sucks for me. I've bought well over 30 boxes but I don't qualify as a vib?? Pfft to you memebox!
30 boxes is crazy! I can't believe you're not a VIP! Maybe that's an honest mistake from them?

This kind of discourages me too... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

If the boxes are actually selling out then I don't want to see other people unboxing a box I had no chance of getting =/

you had to purchase a bundle to get the express shipping and a free gift.
I did, though? The Vitamin/At Home bundle. The email doesn't say how to get the express shipping (if there's a code or whatever) and when I chose express it cost the regular express amount, so hopefully it's something they upgrade behind the scenes. I wonder if it means they're doing away with automatically express upgrading memeboxes that ship together for non-VIPs. That would not be nice at all.

I'm not a VIB either. Is it based on people who write blog posts about their Memeboxes along with buying a lot of boxes or what? I don't get it.

Would've been interested in the vitamin box, and maybe the cooling box, but looks like they've sold out?

I'm not a VIB either. Is it based on people who write blog posts about their Memeboxes along with buying a lot of boxes or what? I don't get it.

Would've been interested in the vitamin box, and maybe the cooling box, but looks like they've sold out?
Since I am a blogger and an affiliate and buy a lot I don't think that is it 100%.... thoroughly fed up and decided to go on a ban unless dear by enprani or tonymoly box is issued. might get a sephora order instead this month.

I did, though? The Vitamin/At Home bundle. The email doesn't say how to get the express shipping (if there's a code or whatever) and when I chose express it cost the regular express amount, so hopefully it's something they upgrade behind the scenes. I wonder if it means they're doing away with automatically express upgrading memeboxes that ship together for non-VIPs. That would not be nice at all.
I think that is automatically part of the bundle.  I've ordered a couple of bundles and I didn't have to upgrade to express shipping, it just happens.

I think they did mention it on their Facebook that when you pay for regular shipping, they will automatically upgrade it to express (for that bundle)...

@@eugiegenie Ooh how come you're a VIP O:

Is it from spending a certain amount?

Free express shipping sounds like a great benefit!
tbh i don't know...i thought everyone who subscribed to their newsletter or facebook would've been a VIP...i haven't even purchased 20 boxes yet, although i did order quite a lot of boxes within 1 month...is it the total spending by month?

Latest posts

Back