Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more boxes!!! And they discounted some of the value boxes too!

meme1.jpgmeme2.jpg

why has it been cancelled?  
Got this email: 

Hi,

We are sorry for sending this e-mail.

We are very sorry that your order of Superbox # 19  has been back ordered, and we cancelled your order. 

Refund for cancelled item has been completed through PayPal.

The other items which you purchased will be shipped out soon.

Once again, we are so sorry for your inconvenience, and we try our best on improvements of your convenience.

Thank you for your understanding.

Got this email: 

Hi,

We are very sorry that your order of Superbox # 19  has been back ordered, and we cancelled your order. 

Once again, we are so sorry for your inconvenience, and we try our best on improvements of your convenience.

I guess they oversold that box.....that really sucks - you'd think you would have gotten some points for that, since it isn't your fault they oversold.  I would email them about that.

This worries me as that means this could happen to any of us who purchase a box.

I guess they oversold that box.....that really sucks - you'd think you would have gotten some points for that, since it isn't your fault they oversold.  I would email them about that.

This worries me as that means this could happen to any of us who purchase a box.
Thank you. I hope they would reply to that. To make you buy (especially with points and stuff) and wait for the box, only to find it cancelled is upsetting. That is just unethical...

Gosh they did listen and the new value boxes (for superboxes pore 3, dermo 2 and fermented 2) they added 5% discounts for 2 boxes and 10% for 3 on top of express. Not bad memebox! 

I bought the Cacao and Mask #4 and I really wish they had a deal on those two on the site without the skincare box.  Oh well.  I would need to cancel my original order and reorder so I guess I'll be alright.

Got this email: 

Hi,

Whoa.  That is really bad!  I would be SO upset.  I mean, we only have a short chance to buy some of these boxes and then that happens!? Eeek!  I would have expected them to give you points to your account!

Got this email:

Hi,

We are very sorry that your order of Superbox # 19 has been back ordered, and we cancelled your order.

They gave us points for shipping delays before they should definitely give points for a canceled box :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So sad about the Honey boxes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :( :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I finally got resolution about my Luckbox/Nakedbox mixup, they are letting me keep the Luckybox and sending a Nakedbox as soon as possible (whatever that means). NOW, do I want a cocoa, bubble pop, or fermented box?!

So sad about the Honey boxes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :( :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I finally got resolution about my Luckbox/Nakedbox mixup, they are letting me keep the Luckybox and sending a Nakedbox as soon as possible (whatever that means). NOW, do I want a cocoa, bubble pop, or fermented box?!
decisions, decisions!! 

that is great news on your box. 

Just ordered the cacao one, neither of the new boxes interest me. I want new themed boxes, not pore care 3 etc. 

Holika holika and strawberry box and I'm all in! :wub:

Latest posts

Back