Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
being in uk it is much easier to be standard as it seems to have less issues.
yes i don't mind snail mail as i can wait a week , but express is always a bonus with next day delivery sometimes, just putting it out there the new link as some don't have Facebook here and miss the notifications, 

well you know the quicker you all buy these boxes the quicker they release the new boxes (enprani,holika holika etc) I'm hope.
haha.  I just emailed them - because I have 2 orders where I have 2 boxes in one and one in the other.  And of course, the 2 that they made a value box aren't in the same order....and one of my order has 15 memepoints! 

I want to make sure I get those 15 memepoints back before I commit to cancel.

yes i don't mind snail mail as i can wait a week , but express is always a bonus with next day delivery sometimes, just putting it out there the new link as some don't have Facebook here and miss the notifications, 
yeah i understand why you put it up. my additional issue is i have already bought a lot of those anyhow.

I wish they had just put up for example "Value set: 1 Memebox + 1 Superbox" of your choosing for $55-- something like that would make everyone buy more imho. They can implement a scroll down and select boxes, then that order will automatically be upgraded to express. Just sayin. 

I wish they had just put up for example "Value set: 1 Memebox + 1 Superbox" of your choosing for $55-- something like that would make everyone buy more imho. They can implement a scroll down and select boxes, then that order will automatically be upgraded to express. Just sayin. 
The only issue with that (because I love that idea) is that your boxes would have to ship together.  If you had one shipping out later, you would have to wait for your boxes.

They have to be boxes that are released closely, I think.

Reposting on this thread because I know a lot of older members don't watch the other June thread:

Would people be cool if I did a master post of all Memebox contents per box using photos from this forum (I would PM and e-mail people for permission to use their photos and credit them, of course)?

I think my biggest issue with Memebox is because they're numbered, it's absolutely impossible to search for them. You search "Memebox 11" and you get Memebox 1-11 popping up. And it's such a pain to open up a million spoilers trying to find one that just has a picture and a list of the products. I think a database, with pictures and a simple list of each product with brand name, for each and every Memebox released would be very beneficial for new customers to see what the boxes are like easily, and for times when Memebox restocks an old box and you want to find out what was in it without spending ten minutes finding a review or post from way back when.

If people are in agreement with me, I'll start working on it as soon as possible (not sure when that'll be, since I have summer exams coming up, but soon hopefully!)

that is a great idea @@Bunbunny - I think if you get that started, perhaps as new boxes come in, other members can post there with the contents and pictures as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I love Korea, I just got some samples from an eBay order, and I have to admit this brand has the worst. name. ever.

RedfloCameliaShampooSample.jpg

I hope we don't see this in memebox, lol.

Reposting on this thread because I know a lot of older members don't watch the other June thread:

Would people be cool if I did a master post of all Memebox contents per box using photos from this forum (I would PM and e-mail people for permission to use their photos and credit them, of course)?

I think my biggest issue with Memebox is because they're numbered, it's absolutely impossible to search for them. You search "Memebox 11" and you get Memebox 1-11 popping up. And it's such a pain to open up a million spoilers trying to find one that just has a picture and a list of the products. I think a database, with pictures and a simple list of each product with brand name, for each and every Memebox released would be very beneficial for new customers to see what the boxes are like easily, and for times when Memebox restocks an old box and you want to find out what was in it without spending ten minutes finding a review or post from way back when.

If people are in agreement with me, I'll start working on it as soon as possible (not sure when that'll be, since I have summer exams coming up, but soon hopefully!)
I love this idea! That would be great!

Yes, I was thinking the same thing but then I realized all the boxes that are Sets are shipping on the same day.  They would have to revamp their shipping criteria to do it the way you suggest (and I so WISH they would!).  

I just think if someone buys five boxes at once, it would be really nice to reward that purchase with expedited shipping on ALL the boxes not just the ones that ship together.

I think thats what I mean.  It's kinda late.

The idea is good, but I'll check it out with the other staff members to see if its OK.

BTW, yep, I agree 100%, that is THE WORST name I've heard of... Tacky. Lol

About the value sets shipping at the same time...you guys are right! I just realized that.

I think it is better if it were discounted rather than with express shipping upgrades. I don't mind waiting so long as it is cheap! Lol  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> How bout eg; Superbox + Memebox= $55 - 10% = $49.50 sort of deal...

Ladies, does any of the blogger's $3 codes work at all? I mean the June ones. They didn't for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, memebox, are we going to get points for Father's Day? Lol. Not a female celebration but we all have fathers alright :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (saving on memebox= more money to buy dads gift)

Ladies, does any of the blogger's $3 codes work at all? I mean the June ones. They didn't for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, memebox, are we going to get points for Father's Day? Lol. Not a female celebration but we all have fathers alright :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (saving on memebox= more money to buy dads gift)
They only work if you register a new account. Which may be worth it as they give now $10 for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back