Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and I am stamping my foot a bit.  I have NO clue why there is no movement on my Green Tea box.  Come on - I can drive to Brooklyn faster than this!  Which means, I will not have a box tomorrow, if this is the case - le sigh
Similar issue with my Night Care box.  No movement for a week.  I suppose Amazon has spoiled me.

maybe cookie & lorna need to be our official voice for new boxes!! lol
I had no idea I had magic Memebox powers lol and hahaha, I was totally confused for a second because I used to be called Lorna in college! LOL I then realized you were talking about Lorna the MUT member! ::sigh:: I shouldn't have bleached my hair, I'm turning into a cliche blonde :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had no idea I had magic Memebox powers lol and hahaha, I was totally confused for a second because I used to be called Lorna in college! LOL I then realized you were talking about Lorna the MUT member! ::sigh:: I shouldn't have bleached my hair, I'm turning into a cliche blonde :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
haha!!  that is too funny about the name lorna!  

update on my green tea box - It is the sorting station in NH, which means, hopefully, that it will be delivered tomorrow!!  crosses fingers.

now, my cleanser, with my cocoon balls (lol), which was shipped out a couple of days earlier, is still in NY.  Maybe monday.  or tuesday...who knows.

Bought the aloe and chocolate boxes! I coulda bought another for the discount, but I figure $43 for two boxes was good enough!

Was browsing chocolate on KD and found this -- > http://en.koreadepart.com/shop/item.php/1367826746/

They have lots of stuff, that brand. A dark chocolate foaming wash~ I may have to buy the scrub and wash. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The scrub has coffee, coconut and chocolate! That's a win to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought the aloe and chocolate boxes! I coulda bought another for the discount, but I figure $43 for two boxes was good enough!

Was browsing chocolate on KD and found this -- > http://en.koreadepart.com/shop/item.php/1367826746/

They have lots of stuff, that brand. A dark chocolate foaming wash~ I may have to buy the scrub and wash. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Now the question is how are you going to stop yourself from eating it and using it on your face like you are supposed to!?!

I was reading up on some doctor's beauty regime blog, and oh wow! - I can't believe I have so many facial products....All my drawers are full, and I've only been using two or three creams, and those two aren't even from Memebox. That Chocolate box is tempting though

faints!!  This is what I've been looking for!!  thank you!

faints!!  This is what I've been looking for!!  thank you!
I did purchase the following, because these items are great for oily skin! Plus chocolate scent.... Koreadepart 2014-06-07 15-12-14.jpg

@@LadyManah did you order any?  I love they had masks too!  They have a different masks for dry skin, sensitive skin too.. The ones I purchased were good for oily skin

i remember signing up and introducing myself on the newbie thread  on MUT and you told me that was your college name lol.and i  was a natural blonde not thick though and got away from that by dying my hair red,purple and dark brown ,lol.

i remember signing up and introducing myself on the newbie thread on MUT and you told me that was your college name lol.and i was a natural blonde not thick though and got away from that by dying my hair red,purple and dark brown ,lol.
Just stole your name for the novel I am writing too lol

That sounds sooo awesome ! I have my  eye  on the Cocoa box. 

i remember signing up and introducing myself on the newbie thread  on MUT and you told me that was your college name lol.and i  was a natural blonde not thick though and got away from that by dying my hair red,purple and dark brown ,lol.
Oh yes! I remember now too! Hahaha! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love the name Lorna, I still have some friends that call me that.

Alright, what box should we wish for next? lol

Oh yes! I remember now too! Hahaha! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love the name Lorna, I still have some friends that call me that.

Alright, what box should we wish for next? lol
Ok enprani.too cool for school and holikaholika superboxes . Enprani will be soon I think

Latest posts

Back