Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I'm new to this forum :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I was just browsing through the Korean memebox website and woweeeee look at this!

click here

This looks amazing! 15000 won (roughy 15USD) for a lucky box in which you could get any of the bundles shown.. Holy crap look at the first one ( :w00t: worth $679)

I wonder if there is any way to get these shipped overseas.. First I'll need to acquire a Korean phone number and address!

Hi all, I'm new to this forum :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I was just browsing through the Korean memebox website and woweeeee look at this!

click here

This looks amazing! 15000 won (roughy 15USD) for a lucky box in which you could get any of the bundles shown.. Holy crap look at the first one ( :w00t: worth $679)

I wonder if there is any way to get these shipped overseas.. First I'll need to acquire a Korean phone number and address!
they have some great boxes on their site.   However, I can see how people might complain about it - I think there was a box with some non-Korean items in it and from the comments, folks were so upset.   

I would not mind some Dior mixed in with my Korean items!!  lol

they have some great boxes on their site.   However, I can see how people might complain about it - I think there was a box with some non-Korean items in it and from the comments, folks were so upset.   

Well, true, but that was about L'Oreal.

I'd definately not be upset about some Dior or Nars  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lol I wouldn't mind either!! Some Dior would be nice ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay the bubble pop box looks interesting enough! 

click here

There are some companies in my country ordering items from Korea (of course with a handling fee), maybe you can see if there's similar service at your country! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You'rr right -the Korean version luckybox contains different sets of items - some are really expensive but some are kinda meh like only 2 items in a box... I personally prefer the Global version luckybox because it's less risky ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess I am easy - I would not complain about L'Oreal if that was all mixed in with other stuff!! lol
Oh, I didn't mean to sound overly posh - it's just that L'Oreal is sth I can get from every market, pharmacy etc. and I've been using their products for years so it just wasn't interesting for me. Moreover, it was a replacement for a Korean gloss from the first edition of the box so I was just disappointed I didn't get Espoir.

Oh, I didn't mean to sound overly posh - it's just that L'Oreal is sth I can get from every market, pharmacy etc. and I've been using their products for years so it just wasn't interesting for me. Moreover, it was a replacement for a Korean gloss from the first edition of the box so I was just disappointed I didn't get Espoir.
You aren't missing much :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Its just a regular lipgloss

Last edited by a moderator:
if it is;

- super expensive

- has uber cute packaging

- has an element of novelty

- is a holy grail product

- works magic...

...by all means please include them in the box. I don't mind at all lol

You aren't missing much :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Its just a regular lipgloss

I actually liked the L'Oreal gloss much more than all the korean glosses Memebox has sent.... lol. The L'Oreal was like a Yves St. Laurent dupe, which I love.
Oh, then I can stop thinking about it then LOL Just kidding, got over it a long time ago, of course, but I'd bought this gloss before I got one from Memebox so I just wasn't too excited. It's a good one but I'm not especially thrilled about it.

Anyway, I think it's quite likely they're not going to include any Western products as most people just want Korean stuff.

FYI - I posted spoilers for the All-In-One and Dermocosmetics Superboxes in the Superbox-Spoilers thread. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
hi, i'm sorry.. i know I'm terrible at keeping up with all the different threads.. but do you think you could link the thread you put the spoilers in? i can't seem to find it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm going to put this out into the Memebox universe! Because I feel that I am going to wait forever for a #1 to become available again lol.....I would like a chocolate box, the color black (since they had red, blue, orange), sugar box (have they had one of those yet??), a candy scented box (chocolate, vanilla, caramel, etc.), or a luxury spa day box. :smilehappyyes:

I'm going to put this out into the Memebox universe! Because I feel that I am going to wait forever for a #1 to become available again lol.....I would like a chocolate box, the color black (since they had red, blue, orange), sugar box (have they had one of those yet??), a candy scented box (chocolate, vanilla, caramel, etc.), or a luxury spa day box. :smilehappyyes:
I second the vote for a Sugar box!  

thank you so much!!
You're welcome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Black box & chocolate box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I second the luxury spa box!

Latest posts

Back