Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's so many threads that I have no idea which thread I should put this in. I received my regular Memebox #11 today in the mail. Below are pictures:

Memebox #11

tumblr_n6los1Njy81rb60l9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6loq9G6R31rb60l9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6lotmjWxi1rb60l9o1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's so many threads that I have no idea which thread I should put this in. I received my regular Memebox #11 today in the mail. Below are pictures:

Memebox #11

tumblr_n6los1Njy81rb60l9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6loq9G6R31rb60l9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6lotmjWxi1rb60l9o1_500.jpg
Thanks for the spoilers! Those are some great products :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Very excited about 11!  If only meme would send us some more lovely points I might be persuaded to buy some more--although I will stay away from boxes like the 10 minute box, I have a little remorse based on the spoilers.

Oooh I kinda want those lucky boxes but I already have Memebox 11 coming and the honey super box so do I really need them? Do those of you who have gotten Lucky boxes think they are a good value?

Oooh I kinda want those lucky boxes but I already have Memebox 11 coming and the honey super box so do I really need them? Do those of you who have gotten Lucky boxes think they are a good value?
They are a great value, but google each one to see the contents so you can make a good decision.

Side note, I want to dognap your puppy!

luckyboxes #2-5 are restocked  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I told my friend at work about this and even brought in my luckybox #5 today for her to look at - I told her it is back in stock and she bought it!!  She got the 10 memepoints first, cause I told her to register first and then applied it to her order :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

gosh feels weird not being here for a day...wanted to reply from my ipad but the mobile site login can't be found (?). or maybe i am blind. and i can't click to the lastest post from outside this thread.

ermagerrrrd!  I can't wait for my #11 to get here!!  It left LAX today!  Only two more days to wait!

You know what the best thing is?!

Not one repeat!  Right?  For me at least, ALL of that is totally new!

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting HUGE urge to just buy a box, cos it feels like i haven't purchased one in agesss!! 

But then..i have a heap amount of products from previous memeboxes that i haven't even started using :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I bought the herbal one - I WANT mint, more tea tree!!  chamomile sounds interesting.  Lavender - depends on what that is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have one box coming every week this month so I skipped #12 and went for #13 which doesn't ship til July.

Latest posts

Back