Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm sorry to be a pain.. but can people who posted the spoilers paste a link here? I don't follow ALL of the threads because its too much for me to handle but really enjoy looking at the spoilers. pretty please?? 

Thanks so much!!

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone else thinks the latest sales Whamisa is totally pretty and oriental-like? i'm having flowers in my eyes  ( ❃ ω❃). i wonder: are those going to be in the fermented box?

@@princesskelly there are spoiler threads for every type of box, so it would be kinda hard to post them all here...but for the boxes that i purchased, i have videos of them on my spoilers & reviews thread:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/132276-memebox-spoilers-reviews/

and one of the moderators in the memebox spoilers thread posted the links to box-specific threads...you can check them out here:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131772-memebox-spoilers/
thank you!

I would love to have any of  those show up in my future boxes.  However, it seems more of a fit for the fermented box than any of the ones I've ordered.

I sent them an email about the express shipping on my 3 boxes (milk, whole grains & oriental medicine). They wouldn't send it express, but they did state if I re-ordered again, with the bundle, I would get all 3 at express shipping.

Since memebundle3 only works on 3 separate boxes (bundles do not count - boo!) I purchased the Color box blue - lol - and got my 5 dollars off.  The shipping was 6.99 for all of them - I am assuming that my blue color box will come standard shipping when it ships out at the end of June.

I also got another 15 memepoints because of the 3 boxes (milk, whole grains & oriental medicine)  They didn't subtract them....so, I got another 15 memepoints!!  I guess that paid for my blue box!  ha!

I sent them an email about the express shipping on my 3 boxes (milk, whole grains & oriental medicine). They wouldn't send it express, but they did state if I re-ordered again, with the bundle, I would get all 3 at express shipping.

Since memebundle3 only works on 3 separate boxes (bundles do not count - boo!) I purchased the Color box blue - lol - and got my 5 dollars off.  The shipping was 6.99 for all of them - I am assuming that my blue color box will come standard shipping when it ships out at the end of June.

I also got another 15 memepoints because of the 3 boxes (milk, whole grains & oriental medicine)  They didn't subtract them....so, I got another 15 memepoints!!  I guess that paid for my blue box!  ha!
Love your avatar LOL

I've bought so many boxes I can't even count how many that will be coming my way soon!

They have another package deal of the Milk and Grain box : o Not sure if I should get it now since I missed it last time, hmm

I am patiently (snort) awaiting what Meme will do about my box mishap. If they give me points, I shall buy one of the next boxes *muahaha* if not, they best be sending me a replacement Naked15. 

Ordered the herbal skincare box. Oh well July is filling up now
I know - I wanted something with mint in it  and they answered, right?  OMG.   I am waiting to see if they do another 10 memepoint flash day.

Exhausted from yet another stressful day? 

Soothe and comfort your mind, body, and soul with our new Herbal Cosmetics Box, packed with beauty products made from organic herbs such as lavender, tea tree, chamomile, or peppermint, all highly appreciated in the beauty world for their amazing healing powers.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy nature's healing remedy with Herbal Cosmetics!
memebox_herbalcosmetics.png

I am patiently (snort) awaiting what Meme will do about my box mishap. If they give me points, I shall buy one of the next boxes *muahaha* if not, they best be sending me a replacement Naked15. 
they haven't contacted you yet?   Last night, they were online, responding to my emails.  That is weird. 

I have found they respond quicker if you PM them through Facebook.

Latest posts

Back