Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really trying not to purchase (hahahahahhahahahahaha) any more boxes until I get 1/2 of them here. Green tea is already shipped, honey ships next week, then the office box and grapefruit one.

I am weak, however.
Yeah, I'm on a no buy until we get a good points deal.
Or until I cave due to a box I have been really wanting. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or is it almost time for more spoilers?

I hope we get to see spoilers for the Gangnam Style and Hair superboxes this week.

I would love to see something from the scent boxes...

wasn't there a Gangnam style teaser video?

I would love to see something from the scent boxes...

wasn't there a Gangnam style teaser video?
Yes there was.  Some kind of white highlighter/eyeliner and a lip tint.  I remember wishing they would put in one of the A;T Fox cupcakes in there because of the Starbucks muffins in the video :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

that box will probably get the Psy mask - lol

I am sorry, that drawing on the mask cover just freaks me out!

I am also not feeling the need to buy lately.

Anyways, about the subscription idea, it has been implemented in the Korean version, or so I understood...

Maybe it is a plan to save if you buy 12-months worth of numbered boxes. Idk...need to brush up on language skills.

I do hope we will see this in future.  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It seems the Korean one has less boxes (they don't pump out 10 boxes a week) and more stuff in the memeshop. I do hope memebox puts up more stuff from their boxes for sale, especially those that are really difficult to procure.

I got one of my order cancelations confirmed but they told me it was too late to cancel one because it was less than 3 business days until the Honey box ships out, but I canceled it within a feew hours of ordering it (to add the new luckybox to my big 20% off order) and I checked their FAQ first and it doesn't mention a "3 business day rule." All it says is that you can cancel up until your order is shipped and if tracking ha been assigned it's too late. The honey box is expensive. No way I'm paying for two of them.

Also, I HATE this new mobile version. I basically I only use "new content" and now the squares in the corner that I used to see new content in the threads I subscribe to is gone. Hopefully there is a way to check new content on the new mobile site, but I wouldn't know since there's no faq on how to use it. Anyone know???

Edit: never mind I found the "recents" section. Now if only it showed what was under spoiler posts when I click on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really excited to see your girls spoilers on the newer boxes they released! I havent made a purchase since the snail box, and I still have global 11-13# coming still, Im saving up for TesterKorea. I will probably purchase only Global boxes from now on and the ODD Superbox's , name brand ones. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> A SecretKey Superbox would be fun!!!! Or a Hello Kitty Superbox.

i ordered 12 boxes in total, and only 3 have arrived...the memebox global #11 and all-in-one superbox should be shipped out this week, but i paid for normal shipping so they should be arriving next week  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back