Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will discuss your suggestion to move the last couple pages to the new thread each month. Nothing has changed since last week, this thread is still overwhelming and we were waiting for the new month to change it. There's nothing different as far as discussion and chit chat about meme box goes... It's just in a new thread now. I'm personally not seeing the problem here. Let's try this new system for a while, really try it, and we can revisit it later. Since this is now off topic, let's get back to our meme box obsession discussion in the new thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members, let's keep this discussion on the topic of Memebox and off the topic of what the moderators and staff are doing. Memebox is a subscription box service and the Memebox forum and the topics are intended for Memebox discussions only. No personal attacks and/or bullying is allowed. This is a final warning. Stay on the Memebox topic!

@@Reija memebox  is  a subscription box?  Where can I sign up?  I thought they were not doing that - but if they are, I would love it!  Do you have an inside scoop :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Reija memebox  is  a subscription box?  Where can I sign up?  I thought they were not doing that - but if they are, I would love it!  Do you have an inside scoop :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
oh reallly, i so want to sign up if this is true as i have loads of boxes but a monthly box would be a grand idea. B) its not like i haven't invested my own money in these boxes from the start anyway.

For the record, I'd consider sarcastic comments a part of the 'bullying' umbrella. They're not necessarily or productive to discussion.

Feel free to nicely correct members if needed, but blatantly rude responses will not be tolerated.
I am serious in my question - I had read a while back on this thread, that they might be offering it, so I am wondering if that is something that the staff knows about (the inside scoop as memebox is a sponsor of this forum)  memebox hasn't changed their description of what type of company they are, so does the staff know if memebox is going to offer a traditional monthly subscription service?  I would love that!

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt read the post as sarcastic either as it had been mentioned on here before and i am catching up thread reading after working all day , feel feel to remove my post if you are now accusing me of bullying .but it wasn't written as sarcastic  and had no rolling eyes smiley on it either.

Are they??? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! That would be grand. If they make the global edition boxes a monthly sub, I would sign up on the spot. I'm cancelling all my other subs anyway as I cannot afford those and this is the best box out there.

Are they??? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! That would be grand. If they make the global edition boxes a monthly sub, I would sign up on the spot. I'm cancelling all my other subs anyway as I cannot afford those and this is the best box out there.
I would dump at least 2 of my other monthly boxes in a heartbeat!!  Since the US boxes can be so dang slow with their shipping anyway, what is a couple of weeks from Korea?  ipsy and birchbox would be toast!

I would dump at least 2 of my other monthly boxes in a heartbeat!!  Since the US boxes can be so dang slow with their shipping anyway, what is a couple of weeks from Korea?  ipsy and birchbox would be toast!
It takes about a week from tracking number email to delivery for me, that's all. Even Lip Factory takes longer - 10 days from shipping notice to delivery. Not to mention the value for money factor. Monthly boxes would also mean a regular fix so I don't have to go buy up 40 boxes (so far and counting) while waiting for them to ship. When is this happening by the way? Someone please announce it or let me know by PM, I bet spots will be limited and I don't want to miss out.

I was looking at other subscription boxes just now, but I realised Memebox is the only one that ships to Hong Kong -.- and Memebox is one of the more interesting ones  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
that is the nice thing about memebox - it has such a widespread global reach.  I love chatting with all of you - near and far!

It takes about a week from tracking number email to delivery for me, that's all. Even Lip Factory takes longer - 10 days from shipping notice to delivery. Not to mention the value for money factor. Monthly boxes would also mean a regular fix so I don't have to go buy up 40 boxes (so far and counting) while waiting for them to ship. When is this happening by the way? Someone please announce it or let me know by PM, I bet spots will be limited and I don't want to miss out.
that is what I am trying to find out!! I would be so excited if that were the case - I am relatively new to memebox (just ordered my first box on May 11th), but I have purchased 10 boxes already!!

I was looking at other subscription boxes just now, but I realised Memebox is the only one that ships to Hong Kong -.- and Memebox is one of the more interesting ones  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You're not missing out on much else from any of the other subscription companies, in my opinion.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry, this is slightly out of topic....but can someone please teach me how to make the "signature" so that when you click onto the words "Facebook Page", it is actually the link to my facebook page, and not me writing out the link to my facebook page? Help is highly appreciated to the newbie me  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry, this is slightly out of topic....but can someone please teach me how to make the "signature" so that when you click onto the words "Facebook Page", it is actually the link to my facebook page, and not me writing out the link to my facebook page? Help is highly appreciated to the newbie me  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
When you go to your edit signature section, click the icon on the top left corner of the edit box, it looks like a light switch. Copy/paste these in:

[ url=http://facebook.com/geniesfavproducts ]my facebook page[ /url ]

[ url=http://http://geniesfavproducts.blogspot.com]my blog[ /url ]

eta: also remove the spaces :]

In the edit profile > signature text box thingy, enter the text. Then you will find a little icon of a "chain" - that is where you pick the link to which the text takes you. Hope that helps.

When you go to your edit signature section, click the icon on the top left corner of the edit box, it looks like a light switch. Copy/paste these in:

[ url=http://facebook.com/geniesfavproducts ]my facebook page[ /url ]

[ url=http://http://geniesfavproducts.blogspot.com]my blog[ /url ]

eta: also remove the spaces :]
In the edit profile > signature text box thingy, enter the text. Then you will find a little icon of a "chain" - that is where you pick the link to which the text takes you. Hope that helps.
THANKS A BUNCH for replying so quickly!!! let me try now  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh oops wrong choice of words..Memebox is not a tradition subscription service. They don't offer monthly boxes but you preorder your box and get it later. I've ordered two boxes so far. Got one box and I really liked it but haven't received my other one yet and I'm interested in seeing how it is. Let's move forward from the negative back and forth and stay on topic of the Memebox boxes/products. Organization of the topics is required because of the number of boxes and products memebox has but we are choosing to keep the general discussion open because Memebox is so different from subscription services that do monthly boxes. Please use this topic wisely so we don't have to disable it. This topic is open for all of your benefit but if it ends up looking like it doesn't benefit our members anymore because of the negativity taking over, the general discussion will go away. We are not going to waste anymore time explaining this. You all understand this really well so it's up to you to keep it open by posting relevant info. Happy memeboxing!

Back