Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to mention in here that I posted a spoiler for the Makeup Edition box over in that thread a couple of days ago, and, if you don't mind my translucent-pale, freckly, slightly hairy arm, there are swatches. It was my first attempt at swatching - I'll crop it better next time! :blush:

Thanks for the spoilers, ladies!  :wub:

I like how the memebox page look today. So clean...it feels like a clinic(?)

Don't mind me...I had to go to a skin clinic everyday. 

Kudos to their designers. I wonder where they get their stock photos from.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the Memebox - makeup box today, it were amazing! Have never really been disappointed with a box besides The face shop superbox, that one were so-so. 

Have any of you ordered the aloe/skincare box? I'm really interested in both, but I don't know wether I need them.. Like, what would be in them?  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the Memebox - makeup box today, it were amazing! Have never really been disappointed with a box besides The face shop superbox, that one were so-so. 

Have any of you ordered the aloe/skincare box? I'm really interested in both, but I don't know wether I need them.. Like, what would be in them?  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
 Probably a mask,  face wash, an ampoule or cream? something along those lines

Last edited by a moderator:

Have any of you ordered the aloe/skincare box? I'm really interested in both, but I don't know wether I need them.. Like, what would be in them? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm debating between the skincare and aloe boxes too! I think I lied about the 20% off $100. If I can cancel my milk box, I'm totally doing the milk/whole grain combo plus 2 out of honey, aloe or skincare.

I caved. I didn't even wait for their response about canceling my current milk box order. I got the milk/whole grain bundle, honey, and skin care. I thought about getting the blue color box but I didn't and now I wish I did. I was pleasantly surprised that the shipping for the entire order was $6.99. I actually thought there would be multiple separate shipping charges! Plus I got 10 points from the milk/whole grain. So now I've been signed up for memebox for a week and I have 5 boxes coming and I was supposed to be on a no-buy, but clearly I have zero self control.

I caved. I didn't even wait for their response about canceling my current milk box order. I got the milk/whole grain bundle, honey, and skin care. I thought about getting the blue color box but I didn't and now I wish I did. I was pleasantly surprised that the shipping for the entire order was $6.99. I actually thought there would be multiple separate shipping charges! Plus I got 10 points from the milk/whole grain. So now I've been signed up for memebox for a week and I have 5 boxes coming and I was supposed to be on a no-buy, but clearly I have zero self control.
I have none either - lol.   The blue box - I don't need it, don't want it, but it still calls my name.....I have so much makeup - oh who am I kidding - I have so much beauty stuff, period!! - that I really cannot purchase that blue box.   I just got my Hobbit collection from Shiro makeup yesterday and I am looking at these 15 pots of eyeshadow - just overwhelmed!!  And they gave me another pot of eyeshadow (promo) plus 3 eyeshadow baggies!!

So you know your tired when you stare at the back of a product for two minutes before realizing the directions are in Korean! If only my youngest dog had a weekend setting like my alarm clock.

I just canceled a couple of orders and reordered using the 20% off code--it was so worth it--I was able to get the two boxes I had my eye on for only a few dollars more. I am going on a low buy for June, so this is perfect!

Are there any spoilers for memebox global #11 yet? I'm not sure which thread to look on for that now that the general spoilers thread has been dismantled.

Back