Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I too cheesy to think is a crime against nature to order the Snail box? I can't picture it on my head how the poor snail thing got into the products lol

Am I too cheesy to think is a crime against nature to order the Snail box? I can't picture it on my head how the poor snail thing got into the products lol
It's actually the mucus they produce that these products contain - not the whole snails! And they're not killed for it, it's just harvested from them on special farms so no worries  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looks like someone got the green tea box! Found it on instagram.

929091_657290031012571_1532398858_n.jpg
ohhhh

I am very excited now!!

a green tea sleeping  cream - is that by innis free?  The logo on the jar almost looks like it

green tea seed oil - interesting

something with hello kitty on it - maybe a hand cream?  found it!!

green tea collagen mask

verano something - could that be eye cream?

hello kitty hand cream in green tea http://www.walk-street.net/goods-37919463109.html

1317002034_1547299200.summ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ohhhh

I am very excited now!!

a green tea sleeping  cream - is that by innis free?  The logo on the jar almost looks like it

green tea collagen mask

hello kitty hand cream in green tea http://www.walk-street.net/goods-37919463109.html

Looks like a great box. I didn't see the

recipe cleansing oil
, nor can find the spoiler on the memebox fb page. hmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
ohhhh

I am very excited now!!

green tea collagen mask

I love Hello Kitty so I'm totally jealous of that!

Has anyone ever cancelled their order?  How did you do it?

I got Office Essentials but now I see the 2 pack with express shipping and I want that one instead!  And maybe the Skin care one...  and the 20% off coupon... So much to think about!

ohhhh

I am very excited now!!

green tea collagen mask

oooooooh what do you bet the baby powder version of that will be in the Baby Powder Scentbox?

I used some points to purchase this lip balm, which I purchased solely for the packaging! LOL

10177865_10151844427537255_64888565103024590_n.jpg

It's apple flavored and really not tinted at all... but it looks great over the Tony Moly lip tint!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

recipe cleansing oil
They removed it for some reason.  They told everyone in an email and gave them the option to cancel because they were no longer going to put it in there.  :*(

Home from work and I've missed an email oh well. Cancelled a uk box this month so looks like the skincare box is mine. Better products in memebox anyway. But I will leave the aloe Vera box for bow

Ok So I FINALLY got Memebox #10, and the Oil and Troubles boxes, have some mini's on the way as well as the 10 Minute Box and Hair and Body, and that's it for me! I have 2 drawers full of stuff. I still have about $35 in points so I'm going to hold off until there's a good sale, and then grab a couple more. As tempting as a lot of the boxes can be, I always remind myself that there is no way I could buy them all, and no way I could use all the products even if I DID buy them all!

I've been completely thrilled with all my boxes so far. I stick solely to Memebox Globals, and a few of the $23 special boxes like Hair and Body or 10 Minute Box. I've never been thrilled with the other boxes, so it's easy for me to pass on them.

I'm moving in less than 48 hours and I'm SO stressed out, but hopefully in a couple days I can settle in and help make a really good FAQ's section for the Memebox forum! yay!

Has anyone ever cancelled their order?  How did you do it?

I got Office Essentials but now I see the 2 pack with express shipping and I want that one instead!  And maybe the Skin care one...  and the 20% off coupon... So much to think about!
I just sent them an e-mail and it was cancelled in a couple of days and the money was back in my paypal account.

recipe cleansing oil
They sent an email saying it wouldn't be in the box and gave people who ordered it 3 points to make up for it not being in the box.

So My package arrived today but Im already in another city and will be back on Monday. How long does DhL hold on to ur package before sending back to the sender?

I just sent them an e-mail and it was cancelled in a couple of days and the money was back in my paypal account.
Okay, thanks!  I was hoping it wouldnt take that long since I'm antsy about getting the skin care box and I wanted my points back.

All three of my super boxes 13, 14, and 15 just arrived via DHL.  I didn't even pay for the expedited shipping, and definitely wasn't expecting them for at least a week or so.  I'm forcing myself to get some work done before I can open them, so I'll post pictures later in the proper spoiler thread... lol 

recipe cleansing oil
they actually had to remove that - they gave us 3 meme points for compensation....that was about a week or so ago.

Back