Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learnt how to do spoilers recently only actually hahaha

[ spoiler ] your spoiler contents [ / spoiler ]

don't forget to take out all the spaces between the brackets :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a new skin care memebox. sounds like a good box from day to night care.' but im gonna pass!!

mainbanner_20off_banner.png

how am i supposed to afford $100's worth. lol~

am just curious about memebox #11 at the moment!
I am disappointed no memepoints :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  or free shipping :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :(

wait now - they will offer it this weekend, now that I've mentioned it.  They are monitoring my account over there!! lol  I bought the office box after not purchasing anything since their last round of free memepoints and of course, this morning, they release the aloe vera box.  Which I really want an aloe vera mist spray.  Which of course I bought.

the themed boxes are doing me in...I now have TEN boxes - only one has been shipped out and I hope to get it today!!

I posted this on the superbox thread as well, but my Green Tea Superbox 15 has shipped out!!  yeah!  I just noticed that (no email yet - it is on my order page with a tracking #)

I am disappointed no memepoints :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  or free shipping :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :(

wait now - they will offer it this weekend, now that I've mentioned it.  They are monitoring my account over there!! lol  I bought the office box after not purchasing anything since their last round of free memepoints and of course, this morning, they release the aloe vera box.  Which I really want an aloe vera mist spray.  Which of course I bought.

the themed boxes are doing me in...I now have TEN boxes - only one has been shipped out and I hope to get it today!!
word.

Thats alot of boxes!! Chill and just head to the memeaddicts thread  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank goodness I'm away and not at home sitting and waiting. That makes me want to haul every time.

On a separate note....I got a feeling we might get

that aloe gel that appeared in Superbox Oil&Trouble in the aloe box. And the Secret Nature Jeju serum in the skin care box (in the pic).<--- was on sale twice and didnt sell out probably.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just going to resist. I'd buy a luckybox restock, but no new boxes unless there's points. And I'm a little annoyed by that milk/whole grain shipping upgrade promo. Now I wish I hadn't already ordered the milk box so I could do that instead.

I'm just going to resist. I'd buy a luckybox restock, but no new boxes unless there's points. And I'm a little annoyed by that milk/whole grain shipping upgrade promo. Now I wish I hadn't already ordered the milk box so I could do that instead.
have you tried emailing them to see if they will give you that promo?

You can cancel your items (I believe)  and reorder as well.

darn it!!  It looks like my meme box got stuck in NH today!!   I doubt it is going to make it down to MA for today's delivery.

grrrrr.....

Back