Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My two Naked boxes were ordered together, had the same order number, different tracking numbers, shipped on different days, arrived both on the same day, and I only received one hangar on my door with one tracking number so I only received one box!

Luckily I called the post office after checking both tracking numbers at home to double check that my second Naked box arrived and they'll be fine with me just showing them my ID to pick up the package. Also they probably don't doubt that it's mine because "it's a package from Korea in a bright pink shell" is incredibly specific, ahaha.

oh cool .

im really wanting to buy another box, but i only have 7 points.

how do you get more points apart from buying certain boxes? i hope they give out points soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh cool .

im really wanting to buy another box, but i only have 7 points.

how do you get more points apart from buying certain boxes? i hope they give out points soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
sometimes they have promos - I've seen two types

one is where they put some points in accounts that are only good for a set amount of time - I have that done 4 times in the month of may!!  

the other is where they put boxes on sale and that is how I purchased the honey box - it was the first box I bought and it was 10.00 off over Mother's Day weekend.

I am hoping that with their holiday for the next few days, that we might see some points....I have dutifully spent every point they have given me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got an email on two new boxes!!

We’re back again with our next edition of Memebox Mask #4!

If you tried ever tried our Memebox The Mask Edition, you must've been waiting for the new edition.
Whether you’re a busy career woman, a tired mom of three kids, or a student studying for the finals week, we all have our off days.
Wake up in the morning with deeply moisturized skin not having to worry about dryness during the night. Supply your skin with enriched nourishment for more elasticity and suppleness with our new Mask Edition #4.

[shipping starts on July 18th]

memebox_maskbox4_b.png

Beat the summer heat with the Bubble Pop Box!
We all know that carbonated water is good for your health, but add it as a part of your beauty regimen? WHALA! You’ve got instantly brighter, more radiant and youthful skin! Fizzy bubbles made of highly-concentrated carbonated water will burst onto the surface to exfoliate deal skin cells and eliminate clogged pores. It instantaneously detoxifies your skin, so that you can have refreshed and baby-soft skin!

Let’s make a toast to your summer skin’s new best friend! [starts shipping on July 22nd ]
thumbnail_superbox_bubblepop_b-2.png

darn you memebox!!

you had me at masks!!!  thank GAWD I have disposable income. 

OMG that bubble pop cosmetics box sounds so interesting! I have a ton of face masks to use so I'll probably pass on the Mask #4 edition unless they start giving points to us to use again, lol.

I got the O& soapberries bubble cleanser in my luckybox 5 and I love it.  I don't have a lot of masks, so that is why I got #4, as this is the first mask box for me from memebox.

no mas, memebox!! please - take your holiday!!! 

i would love another box tomorrow just so i can take the memebundle box. will teach me for buying 2 boxes the last 2 days.currently got a my beauty diary mask on so i don't need no more masks. but  i said no more lucky boxes,

i would love another box tomorrow just so i can take the memebundle box. will teach me for buying 2 boxes the last 2 days.currently got a my beauty diary mask on so i don't need no more masks. but  i said no more lucky boxes,
edited to say oh thats the one the honey box thats the 3rd box

Arrgh - I'm moving to South Korea in a couple of months for work and as excited as I am for it, a tiny part of me is sad because it means I can't order anymore of these boxes! haha It's going to be super hard seeing all the new ones they release that won't be delivered until after I move. 
The positive side is that I won't have to wait for Korean beauty products to ship to me anymore though :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the MBD masks. They are like the best masks ever...after sleeping masks (coz I can't be bothered to wait lol).

Arrgh - I'm moving to South Korea in a couple of months for work and as excited as I am for it, a tiny part of me is sad because it means I can't order anymore of these boxes! haha It's going to be super hard seeing all the new ones they release that won't be delivered until after I move.

The positive side is that I won't have to wait for Korean beauty products to ship to me anymore though :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Nice! You can always suscribe to memebox over there! And they are actually a monthly box over there :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm pretty confused -- are new releases supposed to go in this thread or the June thread? Seems to be two discussions about the same thing going on. My thoughts: pass on the bubble box, really eying the mask box now that I've used almost all the masks from the 2nd edition (beyond the eye patches). Really wish they released that while they had the 20% code. Waiting on some points or a coupon code before I make any purchases, though... I'm hoping to get the mask box, hair & body 2, and maybe the skin care box, but I can't justify the price at the current moment.

I'm pretty confused -- are new releases supposed to go in this thread or the June thread? Seems to be two discussions about the same thing going on. My thoughts: pass on the bubble box, really eying the mask box now that I've used almost all the masks from the 2nd edition (beyond the eye patches). Really wish they released that while they had the 20% code. Waiting on some points or a coupon code before I make any purchases, though... I'm hoping to get the mask box, hair & body 2, and maybe the skin care box, but I can't justify the price at the current moment.
new releases don't ship in june they ship july ,so that is why they are not in the june thread, but hey who knows ,changes so much. truthfully it should be in a july thread,

new releases don't ship in june they ship july ,so that is why they are not in the june thread, but hey who knows ,changes so much. truthfully it should be in a july thread,
Actually, no. The June thread is a discussion/chitchat thread that is open through the month of June... chitchat about anything Memebox can go in that thread. It doesn't matter when the boxes are shipping... so yes, it is appropriate for new releases to be announced in the June thread. This thread is just the thread that won't die because some people can't seem to get used to the new system. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, no. The June thread is a discussion/chitchat thread that is open through the month of June... chitchat about anything Memebox can do in that thread. It doesn't matter when the boxes are shipping... so yes, it is appropriate for new releases to be announced in the June thread. This thread is just the thread that won't die because some people can't seem to get used to the new system. lol
oh right thanks .so we can talk about anything in the june thread and post there as well. was confused, as i took it as only boxes that ship in june ,

I am thinking that since they are going on holiday for  a few days, if they do this, they will have to do it soon...If they do run a special or something, I can always cancel this order and then re-order....

For some reason, I only wanted luckybox 5 (so far!!) and am glad I got it.  I am just hoping that I get the Green Tea one this weekend to play with :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm glad you guys mentioned holidays... I was going crazy because I placed a eopenmarket and jolse order, but they haven't shipped, lol. Now I know they probably won't ship until next week.

Fudge Meme got me again!  Could not resist Snail 2, Oil and Trouble 3 or the new Bubble Box.  Thankfully I had points and used a code, so it is not as bad as it could be, but this is it...NO MORE for a while!

Latest posts

Back