Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a SUGAR BOX!!  Of course, did you see the new promo today???

WONDERUCI: Save Up To 70%!!
[The SALE is ON for 24 Hours ONLY - from 12 a.m June 5th to 12 a.m June 6th]
Try Memeshop's most popular WondeRuci "Light Light Eye Balm" and the Hot & New "Real Cacao Brightening Mask" at unbelievable prices! 

Tips for BETTER Shopping at Memebox for this week!

This Week's PROMO CODE Only! Valid only until June 8th!

1. Get a combo of 5 of any products from our site, including ALL box and ALL Memeshop items, and get 10% off entire purchase:10%OFF Click here!

I would love to purchase more things in their shop, but their shipping costs are AWFUL.

They need to do more free shipping in their memeshop. 

I was just figuring out my schedule in getting boxes - looks like one a week with a lull between the Honey & Office Essentials, but then - bam, bam, bam.  That will keep me busy...The nice thing is that I will be able to gift some of the items to my family when I visit them in September :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Green Tea - already shipped(in the USA already - should get by the end of this week)
  • Honey - already shipped (should get by the end of June 14th)
  • Office Essentials [shipping starts on June 20th]
  • Color Box Blue [shipping starts on June 25th]
  • Grapefruit Scent box [shipping starts on June 27th]
  • Footcare [shipping starts on July 1st]
  • Oriental, Milk & Whole Grains (3 boxes) [shipping starts on July 4th]
  • Aloe Vera [starts shipping on July 11th]
  • Herbal [starts shipping on July 16th]
  • Mask #4 [ Shipping starts on July 18th]
  • Bubble Pop  [starts shipping on July 22nd ]

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to do more free shipping in their memeshop.

I was just figuring out my schedule in getting boxes - looks like one a week with a lull between the Honey & Office Essentials, but then - bam, bam, bam. That will keep me busy...The nice thing is that I will be able to gift some of the items to my family when I visit them in September :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Green Tea - already shipped(in the USA already - should get by the end of this week)
  • Honey - already shipped (should get by the end of June 14th)
  • Office Essentials [shipping starts on June 20th]
  • Color Box Blue [shipping starts on June 25th]
  • Grapefruit Scent box [shipping starts on June 27th]
  • Footcare [shipping starts on July 1st]
  • Oriental, Milk & Whole Grains (3 boxes) [shipping starts on July 4th]
  • Aloe Vera [starts shipping on July 11th]
  • Herbal [starts shipping on July 16th]
  • Mask #4 [ Shipping starts on July 18th]
  • Bubble Pop [starts shipping on July 22nd ]
If I listed mine I would probably cringe lol.
You are a brave soul my sister in memeboxes!

It keeps me real! lol

I was bored and wrapping up another tough day at work, and wanted to make a list - lol - I love lists. But this also tells me that I am going to get boxes once a week for 1 1/2 months, so I will be a happy camper!
I have a small calendar that I mark the shipping dates on, apparently I have a similar schedule to yours lol

The 10% off five items is calling my name... but I don't know what to get! Does anyone have any favourites from the Memeshop? I'm just looking for one or two items. The rest is filled up with boxes. x)

As a reminder, there is no proof that collagen can actually be used by the skin because the molecules are too big to pass through the cell membrane. Micronized collagen may pass through, but it's unsure if the skin cells will use it in that form. Collagen is, however, a wonderful moisturizer.

Also, I really hope there's a few Korean chocolates to eat thrown in the cacao box, even though I'm not getting it. I love Japanese candy, so I'd like to see what Korean candy is like.

I'm not buying the 2 new boxes I got 3 yesterday and I'm not in need of loads more collagen . Not interested in the cocoa box and I hate chocolate stuff so I'm all good here. Waits for the better boxes coming up

Aww, darn you memebox! You guys got me with the cacao box. I don't particularly like eating chocolate, but I'm a sucker for the smell.

Being away from home and doing things all day makes it easier not to buy any. Would have picked up the collagen if it is $23 and not superbox, but itsokkay.. I'll just sit & wait for my boxes now.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I give up!!  A Chocolate box??? I was putting that Real Cacao Brightening Mask into my cart last night and didn't order it due to the shipping costs.  So, yeah, I ordered the box.  I hope they have some coffee-chocolate products in there, as I did ask for a coffee box a long time ago :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Same with a coconut one.

I would love a SUGAR BOX!!  Of course, did you see the new promo today???

WONDERUCI: Save Up To 70%!!

[The SALE is ON for 24 Hours ONLY - from 12 a.m June 5th to 12 a.m June 6th]

Try Memeshop's most popular WondeRuci "Light Light Eye Balm" and the Hot & New "Real Cacao Brightening Mask" at unbelievable prices! 

Tips for BETTER Shopping at Memebox for this week!

This Week's PROMO CODE Only! Valid only until June 8th!

1. Get a combo of 5 of any products from our site, including ALL box and ALL Memeshop items, and get 10% off entire purchase:10%OFF Click here!

I would love to purchase more things in their shop, but their shipping costs are AWFUL.
The eye balm is amazing!!

I give up!!  A Chocolate box??? I was putting that Real Cacao Brightening Mask into my cart last night and didn't order it due to the shipping costs.  So, yeah, I ordered the box.  I hope they have some coffee-chocolate products in there, as I did ask for a coffee box a long time ago :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Same with a coconut one.
Omg LOL they actually added a"chocolate" cocoa box? I'm dumfounded now, we were just talking about this yesturday

Latest posts

Back