Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For whatever reason, nakedboxes are like hidden!!

Nakedbox 16 looks new (or maybe it was sold out and I didn't notice it before!!)   Perhaps a restock then.

thumbnail__nakedbox16-3.png

1. CHOSUNGAH 22 Tangle 50ml (Full-size product)
This cool hydrating gel refines skin texture, soothes irritated skin, brightens and clarifies your complexion while minimizing the look of wrinkles and pores
How to use
Massage a pearl sized amount all over to face and allow it absorb into skin.

2. Dr. G Bling Bling Cream 45ml(Full-size product)
Dr. G Bling Bling Cream is an all-in-one product that provides natural skin coverage, controls oil and provides a matte velvety finish.
How to use
Apply after the last stage of your skin care routine. Blend the cream into your skin and set with powder.

3. LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule 5ml (Deluxe sample)
Bring out the natural luminosity of your skin with this unique combination of propolis, vitamin extracts, and witch hazel. A natural blend of beeswax and resin collected from the buds of conifer and poplar trees, propolis has been used for centuries to treat wounds and burns with its germicidal properties. LJH Dr.’s Care Vita Propolis Ampoule smoothes, hydrates, and illuminates your skin without the stickiness. This product is dermatologist-tested and suitable for sensitive skin.
How to use
Mix 2-3 drops with moisturizing or nourishing cream
Apply lightly to face until absorbed 

4. ILLI Green Tea Brightening Mask 20g(Full-size product)
This 100 percent cotton mask drenches the skin with green tea’s fusion of vitamin, amino acids, minerals, and organic acids, while working to revitalize, comfort, and provide intense hydration. It immediately replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool
How to use
Apply mask sheet on your face. Wait 15 to 20 minutes. Remove sheet and do not rinse.

5. ELLEgirl I Say Tint You Say Gloss 10ml(Full-size product)
Pucker up your lips with this beautiful tinted gloss. It softens your lips with its hydrating formula and locks in moisture for smooth lips all day.
How to use
Apply tinted gloss to the center of your lips and distribute all over lips.

Nakedbox Fathers Day Special also looks new(although highly doubtful anyone will get that before FD)

thumbnail_nakedbox_fathersday_3.jpg

1. FillerTox Homme Black Edition All in One Fluid 50ml $22 (Full-size product)
This Black Edition All in one Fluid is a 3 in 1 type multi-product which functions as skin, essence and lotion. This fast absorbing product will make the skin bright and clear. This anti-wrinkle and brightening fluid is suitable for combination skin.
How to use
After using mist peeling toner, apply an appropriate amount of the product along the skin texture, gently pat until the product is absorbed.

2. FillerTox Homme Black Edition Soothing Cream 50ml $22 (Full-size product)
This jelly-like texture soothing cream goes on smooth and soft. It supplies super-hydrating moisture to dry and rough skin and absorbs immediately without stickiness.
How to use
After using all-in-one fluid, apply an appropriate amount of the product along the skin texture, gently pat until the product is absorbed.

3. Skin79 Homme Active Cleanser 120ml $12 (Full-size product)
Skin79 Homme Active Cleanser exfoliates epidermis and removes sebum deeply and clearly. It enriches and nourishes your skin simultaneous without dryness.
How to use
Wash face with lukewarm water and apply some cleanser to the face. Then rinse your face with warm water.

4. Dunrop Shea Butter Moisture Hand Cream 80ml $18 (Full-size product)
Dunrop Shea Butter Moisture Hand Cream includes 30% of shea butter which contains vitamin A,B,F. It creates hydrating-shield to protect the skin from getting it dry and minimizes the damage of the skin.
How to use
After washing your hands, apply an appropriate amount of the product whenever it feels dry.

5. Doruko pace 6 shaver + 4 razor blade $11 (Full-size product)
The first developed 6 pace shaver in the world helps you to shave softly and minimize the damage to the skin. Open cartridge structure makes it easy to wash.
http://us.memebox.com/memebox/nakedbox

naked boxes 16, 17, 19 are available as well as the FD special one

Oh, the shipping info on their site is amazing! The Gagnam box ships friday! I actually bought it, but sadly I won't get it DHL. xD

I had wanted naked box #16, but it sold out before I got my hands on it. Just got it last week when I found it and it has shipped.

Also got my Memebox #11 today, so excited. Loving some of the products

They gave us points for shipping delays before they should definitely give points for a canceled box :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I wrote to them and complained. Mentioned that they offered $3 for delay but only "sorry" for cancellation. I got reply this morning - NO points for cancellation. I have been really disappointed with their service lately. I ordered a cream from them and it took 8 days! to be shipped.(ordered much before their long holiday).

I wrote to them and complained. Mentioned that they offered $3 for delay but only "sorry" for cancellation. I got reply this morning - NO points for cancellation. I have been really disappointed with their service lately. I ordered a cream from them and it took 8 days! to be shipped.(ordered much before their long holiday).
IMO there should be points added for this mishap, because you're money is "escrow" and you cant do anything with it....

Last edited by a moderator:
how many more people have had money refunded i wonder. I'm still not getting the no points for all the trouble,you ordered the box in good faith that it was still up for sale , they made the mistake and have only just informed you, to me i would be asking again and on Facebook for some points to go towards another box for the messing around and upset caused ,the least they could do,

how many more people have had money refunded i wonder. I'm still not getting the no points for all the trouble,you ordered the box in good faith that it was still up for sale , they made the mistake and have only just informed you, to me i would be asking again and on Facebook for some points to go towards another box for the messing around and upset caused ,the least they could do,
Plus you will end up spending those points plus your money on their website anyways? I don't see why they would want to lose a customer, when in the long term they're the ones profiting anyways. 

Memebox sent me an email regarding VIP Exclusive Offers...they have three new boxes: At Home Superbox, Cooling Care, and Vitamin Care...and they come with a free full sized product with every purchase...along with the free upgrade to express shipping!!

I quite like the vitamin box...but they aren't selling it separately ><

Memebox sent me an email regarding VIP Exclusive Offers...they have three new boxes: At Home Superbox, Cooling Care, and Vitamin Care...and they come with a free full sized product with every purchase...along with the free upgrade to express shipping!!

I quite like the vitamin box...but they aren't selling it separately ><
WHERE IS THIS BOX AVAILABLE? Cooling care + vitamin, gosh need those!!!

Now they are normally available on Memebox site.
but they don't have the package options which come with a free full size product and the upgraded shipping?

"Our VIPS receive a free full-sized sized Holika Holika Skin&Good Cera Ultra Steam Cleansing Lotion when they purchase this 2 piece Box Value Set! Plus, VIPS also get an automatically free upgrade to express shipping!"

"Our VIPS receive a free full-sized sized Holika Holika Skin&Good Cera Super Cream when they purchase this 3 piece Box Value Set! Plus, VIPS also get an automatically free upgrade to express shipping!"

Just saw the Vitamin Care, Cooling Care and the At Home Superbox! Wow Wow Wow!! 

Edit: Purchased both the Vitamin Care and Cooling Care box...also got the Burst of Colour 2 Superbox (because i want more Memebox make up!). I was able to use the MEMEBUNDLE3 promo code, 5 of my meme points and got a $3 off affiliate discount (didn't even know i got that o.o).     :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

"At Home" sounds like one of the MUT ladies' suggestion for a pampering box or sick-day box. I personally can't purchase that because no one will be at home to retrieve it all month lol. 

Was just looking at some memeshop stuff but the shipping kinda made me change my mind. X_X

j7b6fr.jpg

Still in another country for a week or so.  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Feeling too chilled...

"At Home" sounds like one of the MUT ladies' suggestion for a pampering box or sick-day box. I personally can't purchase that because no one will be at home to retrieve it all month lol. 

Was just looking at some memeshop stuff but the shipping kinda made me change my mind. X_X

j7b6fr.jpg

Still in another country for a week or so.  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Feeling too chilled...
wow it's expensive sending to croatia!!! for me, it costs $5.99 for normal shipping, and $16.99 for express....so it's not really too bad!

Latest posts

Back