Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eeeeee I got #22 as well!! The Makeon Mermaid set has been on my wishlist for a LONG time, and I've also been very curious to try the Bling Bling cream and Elle Girl gloss. And I only have one mask from my boxes so far, and now I get to try another one! So excited - the value is incredible. I was just looking at Nakedboxes this morning, hoping they would stock something exciting - and they did.

Feeling a little guilty, because I signed up with my other email to get the $10. I remember other members saying Memebox has encouraged this practice in the past though, and I'm not planning on doing it again in the future. I also used that Kiip code, and with the 5 reward points it turned into crazy bargain deal zone.
hmmm

Eeeeee I got #22 as well!! The Makeon Mermaid set has been on my wishlist for a LONG time, and I've also been very curious to try the Bling Bling cream and Elle Girl gloss. And I only have one mask from my boxes so far, and now I get to try another one! So excited - the value is incredible. I was just looking at Nakedboxes this morning, hoping they would stock something exciting - and they did.

Feeling a little guilty, because I signed up with my other email to get the $10. I remember other members saying Memebox has encouraged this practice in the past though, and I'm not planning on doing it again in the future. I also used that Kiip code, and with the 5 reward points it turned into crazy bargain deal zone.
i used that code too and 3 memepoints, then gained 5 more for buying the box. 30 more points to spend. whoop

Anyone Know what the Aura BB cream color is?? Is it a beige?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting so many emails from memebox, about my upcoming shipments!!  WOOT!! 

Office Essentials, Color Box Blue, Grapefruit Scent, Foot Care and now Oriental Medicines...happy, happy, happy...they are getting them prepped and ready to ship!! 

I haven't gotten my email on the  bundle of whole grains and milk (now I am hungry for breakfast foods..lol) yet, but I bet it will be coming soon.

looks like they are shipping those out a few days earlier  - I have July 1st on the OM box, when it stated 7/4 on their website.

I haven't gotten my email on the  bundle of whole grains and milk (now I am hungry for breakfast foods..lol) yet, but I bet it will be coming soon.

looks like they are shipping those out a few days earlier  - I have July 1st on the OM box, when it stated 7/4 on their website.
You got one for the footcare box? Hmm, I didn't get an email about that one.

I've only gotten one about the Oriental Medicine but I'm sure the others will pop up soon enough.  I'm so excited for that box!

I just got one about Wholegrain and yesterday about the Scentbundle. Nothing on #12 or Milk or Oriental but probably they'll be showing up slowly. It does say that Wholegrain ships on the 1st of July when it was supposed to ship on the 4th. Not that I'm complaining or anything - I'm starting my very long holiday next week so I'll be staying at home waiting for my boxes!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You got one for the footcare box? Hmm, I didn't get an email about that one.
The subject line had "[superbox] Updates on your latest Superbox order!"  and when I opened it up, it did state Superbox #25 Footcare.  It isn't obvious from the subject line what box it is...

milk box and summer box email updates came through tuesday, with the scent box bundle and colour box bundle,the rest as you all posted were yesterday and grain came early this morning with all there info, yes some dates seem to be shipping a few days earlier,roll on all the tracking numbers

It feels like they have different teams working on different boxes. The emails are not coming in at regular pace or anything, but still btr than no confirmation at all! Exciting week ahead~

Just had an email telling me a parcel is going DHL..... Aaaaahhhhh. Hope it doesn't get stopped or they want extra pennies. Fingers crossed.

The subject line had "[superbox] Updates on your latest Superbox order!"  and when I opened it up, it did state Superbox #25 Footcare.  It isn't obvious from the subject line what box it is...
Yeah I ended up emailing them because I didn't get an update email and I want to be sure that I get my box

By the way does anyone know where I can get the hanskin bio origin bb ampoule, which was featured in the last monthly memebox? I could only find it at korean department for 50 dollars... Its nowhere to be seen elsewhere. 

@ievutuce  I also wonder where I can find products that I might fall in love with and repurchase.    I will be emailing memebox about those items that they send out in boxes and don't carry in their store - they should carry them!
Cosigned! Many of these products are super difficult to find elsewhere, and I like when Memebox makes it easy for us by offering them for sale in their shop.

Latest posts

Back