Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything from this line really. *huffs heavily*

I am a sucker for their packaging.  :laughno:

getit-dinoplatz.jpg

memebox, you seeing this?
they give me that packaging in lipstick form and i will be chasing my son forever

omg this is so cute, i can't handle it.

cute packaging in my weakness, if only i could buy all the paul & joe makeup collections.
YES!! Have you seen the Alice in wonderland paul & joe?? I can't find it anywhere :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sold out everywhere.

Side note - I think personally Memebox should have more makeup boxes... even if there's yellow & bright pink eyeliner, Im in the mood this summer for something crazzyy!

Last edited by a moderator:
YES!! Have you seen the Alice in wonderland paul & joe?? I can't find it anywhere :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sold out everywhere.

Side note - I think personally Memebox should have more makeup boxes... even if there's yellow & bright pink eyeliner, Im in the mood this summer for something crazzyy!
burst of color 2 is up...

I don't know if anyone is interested, but maybe this will help someone: I missed my DHL delivery yesterday, and was so worried it would be a huge problem, but they left a door-hanger (looks like a do-not-disturb sign) with the following options: 1.) Go to the DHL website to reschedule the delivery or change the address 2.) Sign your name on the hanger to leave this package on the next attempt 3.) Sign your name on the hanger to leave future packages. The hanger also had info about what time the delivery attempt was made, and what day the next attempt would be made.

I went with options 2 and 3 and hung the hanger back up this morning. And now my tracking shows my memeboxes were delivered successfully! Missing the package ended up not being a big deal at all, and I'm really impressed with how convenient it ended up being! The hardest part is still ahead, though: I'm stuck at work knowing my very first  memeboxes are at home waiting for me - excruciating! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

omg this is so cute, i can't handle it.

cute packaging in my weakness, if only i could buy all the paul & joe makeup collections.
Yo, I LOVE Paul & Joe!! The prettiest. Their cat-shaped lipstick is legendary in my mind. I don't have much from them because it's so expensive, but I'm using their Creamy Facial Foam right now and it's the best cleanser I've used in a long time. And the one I bought came with a cat print makeup bag!

Um. I love cats. :wub:

oh home from work and catching up ,ooh new boxes 2nd edition of colour burst super box,  pooh, i would love a too cool for school super box and more different enprani dear products in a super box or general boxes. 

and yes i have 5 cheese bounce creams.

and i have 6 tony moly lip tint samples and a full-size one, and the bp cream in the pink tubes 6samples.

i would like to see newer products popping up hense why i will not get anymore lucky boxes,as i have the products i missed in the first 3 global boxes.

back to thread reading,

I don't mind repeats - I mean, I can swap them out to those who don't have them or love those products.  That said, as memebox is new - we are bound to get repeats in boxes as they only have so much product on hand.  If they put out 10 boxes in one month, yeah, repeats are bound to happen - esp if they have regular meme global, themed ones and superboxes..  luckyboxes are repeats, so not sure why someone would complain about that (not here - but I saw a facebook comment b*tching about repeats in a luckybox!!)

If they had a box from January, I would think that one or two products might be repeated during the course of the year.  they don't have a lot of variety in their shop, and that could be the problem. 

of course, I am new to memebox, so ask me in late July how I feel about repeats!! lol  I probably won't care for them!! haha

Last edited by a moderator:
oh home from work and catching up ,ooh new boxes 2nd edition of colour burst super box,  pooh, i would love a too cool for school super box and more different enprani dear products in a super box or general boxes. 

and i have 6 tony moly lip tint samples and a full-size one, and the bp cream in the pink tubes 6samples.

i would like to see newer products popping up hense why i will not get anymore lucky boxes,as i have the products i missed in the first 3 global boxes.

back to thread reading,
the good thing is that with the cheese cream is so thick that a little goes a long way. so you have a year there probably

back to thread reading,

I'm curious to know how many boxes you have recieved...

Just saw that memebox 11 is back up for sale.  My guess is that this is another case of they figured they had a few extras right at shipping time, so if you missed it, now is the time to snag it!

Oh

Memeglobals.2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16

Superbox2,4,5,8,9,12.13.15.20.21.22.23.25.29

Lucky box 1,3,4,5,

Limited edition

Scent bundle

Colour bundle

Mask2/oil and trouble/ hair&body/ make up edition/mini1&2/ naturebox,/10min box/oriental,whole grain/milk/ office essentials.
wow Lorna, you have it bad... in her defence she is a blogger

Oh

Memeglobals.2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16

Superbox2,4,5,8,9,12.13.15.20.21.22.23.25.29

Lucky box 1,3,4,5,

Limited edition

Scent bundle

Colour bundle

Mask2/oil and trouble/ hair&body/ make up edition/mini1&2/ naturebox,/10min box/oriental,whole grain/milk/ office essentials.

Holy moly! Well that explains the repeats. lol That's a lotta boxes. I'm a little jealous.

I can't decide on whether i should get the honey superbox or the snail edition 2 superbox. Help :'( i want both but i already am waiting for 6 other memeboxes that aren't scheduled to come yet LOL.

Back