Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, for example, they put the cocoon balls and the hair pack in the superbox #11 "before special day" which were repeats. I mean I thought the SB'S and stuff were for new "arrivals" and LB's and NB's were for repeats? Although I did not get ahold of the cocoon balls (which I wanted) but never the less, its a repeat.
I would imagine those who actually bought the cocoons from memeshop or ebay being frustrated if they actually got that superbox... It kinda makes you heart sink a little even when you love the cocoons.

I mean, we bought this to try new things. I can't repeat this enough. I think I'm becoming a repeater petitioning against repeats lol~ Irony.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh awesome, thank you! It looks like the product in box #10 is a different product line than the ones I got. Every item I got from drww is in a black box and they all say "Power Lift Found Pack" "Power Lift Strong Cream" etc. So I'm guessing it's a line of products? I e-mailed memebox, but the last time I messaged them about a review it took them over a month to get back to me lol :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
it seems the standard response time atm.

very cute, @@MissJexie!!  Maybe this time, I will respond quicker to the email ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  yes, that was me!  haha
AHH LOL I thought it might have been! I'm totally giving you extra entries in my next giveaway just to apologize for that nonsense! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, my boxes went out for delivery today after unexpectedly shipping express from Seoul yesterday... and now, since I'm at work, my tracking says "delivery attempted; recipient not at home." Girls, I live in Buffalo, New York. It took ONE DAY to get here. That's crazy to me. I don't get home for another couple of hours, but I really hope DHL left me an exception notice with instructions or something, and I hope they'll try again tomorrow rather than bouncing it back to Korea. If they come back, I'll try taking @@MissJexie's note on the door tip (thanks for that, btw). :unsure:

Well, my boxes went out for delivery today after unexpectedly shipping express from Seoul yesterday... and now, since I'm at work, my tracking says "delivery attempted; recipient not at home." Girls, I live in Buffalo, New York. It took ONE DAY to get here. That's crazy to me. I don't get home for another couple of hours, but I really hope DHL left me an exception notice with instructions or something, and I hope they'll try again tomorrow rather than bouncing it back to Korea. If they come back, I'll try taking @@MissJexie's note on the door tip (thanks for that, btw). :unsure:
You know what's weird? Memebox e-mailed me yesterday and said that they shipped out my package yesterday, and it arrived today too! I don't know if they had shipped it out earlier than they originally thought, but I thought it was pretty crazy!

And yes, I've heard directly from DHL that the note on the door requesting them to leave the package with tracking # and your signature will do the trick. I haven't had to do it yet, though!

Does anyone know what box this is??

25p2rsm.jpg

I found it on instagram http://www.oninstagram.com/memebox

Last edited by a moderator:
WHY NOT POST MONTHLY MEMEBOX THREADS ALSO? 

Start a new one on the first of the month, and lock the old one, and all chatter can go in each month's thread? New releases and general current dated memebox discussion can go there

Keep the dedicated box threads for discussion about the boxes- spoilers, shipping info, reveals etc.

@@meaganola @@kawaiimeows @@Director
Ohh... I think thats a really good idea!  We do need a thread where we can talk about all things Memebox but it would make it easier for newbies, too.  Not having to wade through ten thousand pages.   

I like a dedicated "general discussion" thread because I come here first.  I see what people are saying about their particular boxes (either that they just got or just purchased or can't wait to hurry up and get here) and then I decide if I want that box, too!  Or I see the "free Memepoints, hurry up, quick!!" 

and they have less repeats  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

check Naver.
do they have a policy about repeats? i don't see what the fuss is about when you are essentially buying blind boxes, it's different than bb/ipsy etc.

“They do sell these beauty boxes, but they don’t have monthly subscriptions. Each box is numbered and they have products that are in discrete runs,” - Techcrunch article on memebox.

Unless you bought 5 and 5-2 or 6 and 6-2 they have never repeated so far in the main boxes. if you buy the theme boxes though you could get repeats.

do they have a policy about repeats? i don't see what the fuss is about when you are essentially buying blind boxes, it's different than bb/ipsy etc.

“They do sell these beauty boxes, but they don’t have monthly subscriptions. Each box is numbered and they have products that are in discrete runs,” - Techcrunch article on memebox.
1. I am not making a fuss, otherwise I would have started a thread, emailed memebox, blogposted and facebook the petition. Just trying to do a peaceful petition here because most of us who have bought many boxes are seeing the same stuff over and over. Yes, we don't mind the highly-rated products, but the not-so-loved ones? Seems forced upon us...  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2. We can all have divided opinions, this is what a forum is for. We discuss.

3. Check their page under "why memebox", it says; 

"we want to make sure that you get the widest choice of products, and that means not limiting ourselves to a small warehouse outside of Korea."

Latest posts

Back