Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@eugiegenie begin your post with [ spoiler ] and end your post with [ /spoiler ] but remove the spaces so that there's no space before and after [ and ]

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yay it worked!!!

[ spoiler ] your image url [ /spoiler ]

take out all the spaces though  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

anyways the spoiler for superbox #11 before special day is up in the superbox discussion thread  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh yay it worked!!!

[ spoiler ] your image url [ /spoiler ]

take out all the spaces though  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

anyways the spoiler for superbox #11 before special day is up in the superbox discussion thread  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Also, click the third button on the top left option bar after you hit reply ( special bbccode / blue green square thingie), and then select spoiler!

Maybe unpopular opinion, but I really don't think repeats are an issue with Memeboxes. I find that only the Luckyboxes, Nakedboxes and Miniboxes have been really bad with repeats, but they're meant for newer customers who want to either get the most popular items, know what they're getting, or just try a sample of what Memebox is like, respectively. They aren't really for seasoned customers who have preordered until October.

From what I can see, the regular Memeboxes (both themed and unthemed) and the Superboxes aren't even that bad with repeats. Maybe one or two items in every other box will be repeats, but will be from different prior boxes, which means you would have had to buy both of those boxes to have the repeat experience. And I haven't seen them put an unpopular, hated item in a box twice.

Just my two cents. I don't receive the unthemed Memeboxes so if someone who does feels that there are a lot of repeats, do inform me! I've just been going off of the pictures I've seen. Unless you've received upward of 18 boxes (, I'm looking at you, girl), there aren't many repeats unless you're buying Luckyboxes.

@ Geez thats a long holiday. But first time hearing them work on weekends. 

I am semi-holidaying in Croatia anyways till 18th~ Relying on roommate for pictures.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hopefully when I get back, I will love the things I have gotten rather than just looking at them.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
So jealous!! I'm dying to go to Croatia! Have fun!!

She's here!!! (also i'm really obsessed with their packaging)

10376324_10202060083372312_7375430644041478148_n.jpg
Aww your cat is so pretty!!

Maybe unpopular opinion, but I really don't think repeats are an issue with Memeboxes. I find that only the Luckyboxes, Nakedboxes and Miniboxes have been really bad with repeats, but they're meant for newer customers who want to either get the most popular items, know what they're getting, or just try a sample of what Memebox is like, respectively. They aren't really for seasoned customers who have preordered until October.

From what I can see, the regular Memeboxes (both themed and unthemed) and the Superboxes aren't even that bad with repeats. Maybe one or two items in every other box will be repeats, but will be from different prior boxes, which means you would have had to buy both of those boxes to have the repeat experience. And I haven't seen them put an unpopular, hated item in a box twice.

Just my two cents. I don't receive the unthemed Memeboxes so if someone who does feels that there are a lot of repeats, do inform me! I've just been going off of the pictures I've seen. Unless you've received upward of 18 boxes (, I'm looking at you, girl), there aren't many repeats unless you're buying Luckyboxes.
*runs away*

@@Bunbunny you are totally right. Which is why I pointed out that memebox should not repeat items which are unloved anyways. And yes, have bought too much apparently with @ as my comrade lol~  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  
Not saying repeats are bad, but there are many other option where we can get them, as i have listed in the petition.

I am going to get irritated if they do it with the monthly memeboxes but not so much for the other boxes tbh. I have bought a lot of boxes though so not surprised to get repeats.

Some questions I saw in the thread (I forgot who asked them!)

1. DHL will allow you to leave a note on the door. They said anyone can do this. The note MUST include the tracking # of the box, and your signature. :)

2. When Memebox launched they told me this about their name:

"Memebox is pronounced, "Me Me/ Mi Mi" box, and is named after "Mi-Mi" which is a Korean version of Barbie, and has been a beauty idol for many years. Add that to the word "Me" to refer to the box being all about you, and you get "Memebox"!"

Also:

I just got a big ol' box of goodies to review and do giveaways with, and they sent me this product as well as a few other things from the same brand:

IMG_20140527_125736.jpg

Is this product/this brand anywhere on the site? I searched "power lift" and "drww" which is the name of the line and the name of the brand but nothing comes up. Maybe it's stuff that will be in upcoming boxes? They didn't send me any information on it so I have no idea how to review it without basic info lol.

The little jars in this one have a lip balm, concealer, lip stain, cream blush and a primer. Super cute!

@@Bunbunny you are totally right. Which is why I pointed out that memebox should not repeat items which are unloved anyways. And yes, have bought too much apparently with @ as my comrade lol~  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Not saying repeats are bad, but there are many other option where we can get them, as i have listed in the petition.
Yea, for example, they put the cocoon balls and the hair pack in the superbox #11 "before special day" which were repeats. I mean I thought the SB'S and stuff were for new "arrivals" and LB's and NB's were for repeats? Although I did not get ahold of the cocoon balls (which I wanted) but never the less, its a repeat.

Some questions I saw in the thread (I forgot who asked them!)

1. DHL will allow you to leave a note on the door. They said anyone can do this. The note MUST include the tracking # of the box, and your signature. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2. When Memebox launched they told me this about their name:

"Memebox is pronounced, "Me Me/ Mi Mi" box, and is named after "Mi-Mi" which is a Korean version of Barbie, and has been a beauty idol for many years. Add that to the word "Me" to refer to the box being all about you, and you get "Memebox"!"

Also:

I just got a big ol' box of goodies to review and do giveaways with, and they sent me this product as well as a few other things from the same brand:

IMG_20140527_125736.jpg

Is this product/this brand anywhere on the site? I searched "power lift" and "drww" which is the name of the line and the name of the brand but nothing comes up. Maybe it's stuff that will be in upcoming boxes? They didn't send me any information on it so I have no idea how to review it without basic info lol.

The little jars in this one have a lip balm, concealer, lip stain, cream blush and a primer. Super cute!
Are any of those going to be in Makeup edition box perhaps? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yea, for example, they put the cocoon balls and the hair pack in the superbox #11 "before special day" which were repeats. I mean I thought the SB'S and stuff were for new "arrivals" and LB's and NB's were for repeats? Although I did not get ahold of the cocoon balls (which I wanted) but never the less, its a repeat.
the cocoon balls in superbox 1 and hair pack in hair and body 1

drww gave us a product in box 10
Oooh awesome, thank you! It looks like the product in box #10 is a different product line than the ones I got. Every item I got from drww is in a black box and they all say "Power Lift Found Pack" "Power Lift Strong Cream" etc. So I'm guessing it's a line of products? I e-mailed memebox, but the last time I messaged them about a review it took them over a month to get back to me lol :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back