Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's here!!! (also i'm really obsessed with their packaging)

10376324_10202060083372312_7375430644041478148_n.jpg

Ladies, I think we should start petitioning against repeats on Memeboxes.

This is especially for all those who were loyal to memebox for a long time and lovers of all things special and new, but were disappointed over and over again for receiving the same things/ brands. In the end, we resorted to tossing them into a box or drawer, or putting them into our swap lists!

I am tired of seeing the same things...who else feels the same way?  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
So I will post spoilers for the free of oil and trouble v.2 on the "free of oil and trouble" discussion correct? What about before the special day box? I'm gonna sound dumb asking this but I just want to know lol

random question: does anyone know if its memebox is pronounced "meem" like the cultural item or "mimi"

I never know what to say in my head!

I think its all the same, regardless of spelling, on how you say it, MEME box. Hope @@eugiegenie uploads her box in spoilers soon :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

random question: does anyone know if its memebox is pronounced "meem" like the cultural item or "mimi"

I never know what to say in my head!
It's "MiMi" 미미

ㅁ= M ㅣ=i. Therefore 미미 박스= Mimi box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The way it's read in Korean

its mi mi thats what memebox told us at the start, they added all the info its something to do with the korean version of barbie , i will look for the info later if needed,

Latest posts

Back