Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Luckybox should be here tomorrow and the excitement is killing me. I really don't know how y'all can handle the wait for the box to be released, then see more boxes go up for sale, AND THEN wait for them all to come from korea. 

My Luckybox should be here tomorrow and the excitement is killing me. I really don't know how y'all can handle the wait for the box to be released, then see more boxes go up for sale, AND THEN wait for them all to come from korea.
Lol, idk... Teasers and spoilers keep me excited but I have a lot of Korean products. I keep a calendar with shipping dates to remind me that it's actually not that long until the box comes out. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a mental shipping/delivery kept in my head for my boxes..  I am glad I sub to a ton of other regular boxes, otherwise this would drive me to distraction!!  I will have a glut of boxes in mid-late July timeframe, and the rest are in June with one coming this week (crosses fingers)

This might be a good question to add to a FAQ's, and if anyone wants to take charge compiling stuff like that so we can do a pinned topic, then go right ahead, but has anyone discovered a rhyme or reason to how frequently they've released Luckyboxes? Like, is it after every few Global boxes or is it just random?

This might be a good question to add to a FAQ's, and if anyone wants to take charge compiling stuff like that so we can do a pinned topic, then go right ahead, but has anyone discovered a rhyme or reason to how frequently they've released Luckyboxes? Like, is it after every few Global boxes or is it just random?
Totally random

There's not really a pattern but it seems to be a ratio of 2 memeboxes to each luckybox. But they mainly do it to let newbies get ahold of products that we've been raving about, a catch up box so to speak.
Wow, sometimes I forget how nerdy I am. :/

There's not really a pattern but it seems to be a ratio of 2 memeboxes to each luckybox. But they mainly do it to let newbies get ahold of products that we've been raving about, a catch up box so to speak.

Wow, sometimes I forget how nerdy I am. :/
Hey being a little obsessed is never a bad thing!

I'm trying to decide where exactly "to go" from here, after getting my first luckybox tomorrow. I definitely think I would like to get more boxes because it just seems to offer something that I wasn't getting from Birchbox. I think the variety and "weird" or interesting products. All the options overwhelm me because I hate making decisions, but would it make most sense to get a Global box after this?

I started with a theme box - the honey one, which was a superbox.  In fact, all of the boxes, meme & superbox, have been themes for me - I got the green tea (SB), grapefruit scent(GB), foot care(SB), whole grains(GB), oriental medicine(GB) &  milk (GB).  luckybox 5 was the only one that wasn't and I knew what was in the box when I ordered it (due to advanced spoilers)

I started with a theme box - the honey one, which was a superbox.  In fact, all of the boxes, meme & superbox, have been themes for me - I got the green tea, grapefruit scent, foot care, whole grains, oriental medicine & milk.  luckybox 5 was the only one that wasn't and I knew what was in the box when I ordered it (due to advanced spoilers)
I just have to say that your blog post talking about all your boxes you were getting is what made me decide to sign up the other day!

I'm trying to decide where exactly "to go" from here, after getting my first luckybox tomorrow. I definitely think I would like to get more boxes because it just seems to offer something that I wasn't getting from Birchbox. I think the variety and "weird" or interesting products. All the options overwhelm me because I hate making decisions, but would it make most sense to get a Global box after this?
Definitely, the global boxes offer the most variety and if you're unsure about what kind of Korean products work well for you then you get to try more and find out what you like. I know what kind of Asian products I like because I've been using them for years. So I knew I would like the milk box and the snail box.

Definitely, the global boxes offer the most variety and if you're unsure about what kind of Korean products work well for you then you get to try more and find out what you like. I know what kind of Asian products I like because I've been using them for years. So I knew I would like the milk box and the snail box.
This sounds perfect then. I've been wanting to branch out into Asian products forever, and never really had a way to.

This sounds perfect then. I've been wanting to branch out into Asian products forever, and never really had a way to.
Yeah, up until the last couple of years it was rough.
I got into Asian products after my uncle make a snarky comment about me looking like a "giant Korean girl". It made me think, hey maybe Asian makeup will work for my ridiculously pale skin.

Regular memebox if you can endure the long wait, since the latest one that's available won't ship until August. My first box was a luckybox then the second one was a themed memebox, because I didn't want to wait so long to get the box.

Regular memebox if you can endure the long wait, since the latest one that's available won't ship until August. My first box was a luckybox then the second one was a themed memebox, because I didn't want to wait so long to get the box.
That's the one thing I don't know if I can handle, I'm very impatient. I think I'll just play it by ear, see what pops up, and see what my bank account looks like at the time!

Latest posts

Back