Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That if you say yes to, it redirects you to some page that won't show you your tracking information. Darn you, EMS, for throwing me off so so much!
As a new memer (memette?), I haven't encountered the tracking yet, and it sounds like an explanation of this would indeed be super helpful to have in an FAQ, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
As a new memer (memette?), I haven't encountered the tracking yet, and it sounds like an explanation of this would be super helpful to have in an FAQ, please!
Since we're still trying to decide how to restructure the threads- until that happens I'll go ahead and answer your question!  When you get your tracking you can log into your account and get to your tracking from there.  It'll redirect you to a website and then click NO or the right side button when it asks you a popup question (in Korean)- and you can see where your tracking is.  Once it's to US customs, you can copy and paste the top number into USPS and it'll show you your delivery ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just a little heads-up about the box-specific threads:  Since there was a concern about having boxes spoiled by going into the box-specific threads, now we're going back through, taking "Spoiler" out of the thread title, and adding spoiler tags to posts with photos and lists of products.  If "Spoiler" is not in a thread title, either there weren't any spoilers in there to begin with or the spoilers have already been hidden (or a mod is currently in that thread working on that).  The goal is to make the general Spoiler thread obsolete and the box threads important, so if you have a box spoiler, please put it in the relevant box thread.  To do spoiler tags without using the BBCode button, just type this WITHOUT THE SPACES and replace XXX with your text/photos:  

[ spoiler ] xxx [ /spoiler ] 

Thanks!

Hello members!

This topic has somehow lost it's way, but was allowed to remain unlocked for Memebox discussion purposes. There is no need to comment about how it's lost it's way, but can we all move forward and try to get it back on topic. Right now, we'll allow allow this Memebox chit chat to remain open here if we can keep it on the topic of "Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service" If you feel the inclination to reply to posts in here, try very much to keep it about Memebox.  Keep in mind, we do have rules and need to follow them. Just as the rules state personal attacked will not be allowed and may be deleted + the members warned.

Also, we tried to set up some rhyme or reason to the organization and have set up some various other sections regarding Memebox and spoilers, etc.  Make every attempt to fill those other threads and topics up with relevant posts. 

Keep this on the topic of Memebox or we may have to choose another path in the future. 

Someone mentioned it earlier but to anyone who missed it 5-2 is in stock atm.

And superbox 3 and 4

Last edited by a moderator:
i check Facebook early morning too, then post on here and message memefans from here and around to let them know. thats how i ordered box1,2,3, and luckybox1 in 5 mins at 7.30 in the morning, they don't hang around long though. 

Latest posts

Back